This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    After his assist I had to think about his pass to Khalatbari in our WCQ 2014 game against Uzbekistan. I still can't believe how we won that game lol

Wow i had completly forgotten about that one! fantastic assist. thanks for the vid ans very well spotted!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

After his assist I had to think about his pass to Khalatbari in our WCQ 2014 game against Uzbekistan. I still can't believe how we won that game lol

We were horrible that game and should have lost.

The opposite happened in Tehran, we should have won, but lost on a bad mistake by Rahmati.

Comment

Btw, I was looking at the Iran vs Syria highlights and the commentator said we are undefeated at Azadi since 2012! Thats some sexy stats there!
        Gues we have to thank CQ and Skocic for that, and Coronarestrictions for not allowing us to play more games at Azadi when we were coached by the big tittied belgian dude, aka wiltits.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Man this goal feels like a lifetime ago... I remember I was watching this match at my grandma's house in Iran. She kept telling me to not get upset, and I went nuts when the goal was scored haha. Good times :')

Also this was the time period where Andranik either assisted all of our important goals, or made the important pass before the assist. Don't believe me, check who assisted Reza vs Korea
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What a memorable match that was.. Khalatbari was such a joy to watch

Comment

Also one side note about Marc "Wiltits" Wilmotz
              He has made the best names list of coaches being renamed by Iranians

Here is some I come to think about given brilliant names.

Branko Ivanovic - Brangoh
              Felix Magath - Magas
              Graham Potter - Potthead
              Marc Wilmotz - Wiltits

feel free to add, i know theres been more but these are the ones i come to think about atm.

Btw - Dont know why but I get the feeling agha BacheLot, you named them all right ?
              Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I try to tag you here to this post /Keshwardoost
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Also one side note about Marc "Wiltits" Wilmotz
                He has made the best names list of coaches being renamed by Iranians
                Here is some I come to think about given brilliant names.

Branko Ivanovic - Brangoh
                Felix Magath - Magas
                Graham Potter - Potthead
                Marc Wilmotz - Wiltits

feel free to add, i know theres been more but these are the ones i come to think about atm.

Btw - Dont know why but I get the feeling agha BacheLot, you named them all right ?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDU0Egumndc

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  We were horrible that game and should have lost.

The opposite happened in Tehran, we should have won, but lost on a bad mistake by Rahmati.
                  True, Uzbeks scored but Hosseini cleared the ball and the ref didn’t see it, we got the luck on our side. I guess justice was served in the return game like you said.

Comment

LOOOOOOL
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      True, Uzbeks scored but Hosseini cleared the ball and the ref didn’t see it, we got the luck on our side. I guess justice was served in the return game like you said.
                      Yeah i remember Nouri scoring a controversial offside goal vs Uzbekistan in Tehran. One of the worst days ever as a TM-fan, thought the WCQ was over after that game...
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

The game analysis between Iran and Iraq:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/238...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Anyone know when the new TM kit sponsor will be announced?

I saw Taremi make a comment about it before the Iraq match and I saw a short clip of Aziz Khadem’s interview today and he mentioned it multiple times too that the deal is already done.

Have a feeling it will be joma
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

please god be adidas or puma, i know it wont be nike cuz of sanctions but please be something half decent

Comment

I thought it was the same Uhlsport but the sponsorship relates to not only providing uniforms for the senior team, but same quality and look will also be provided for U23, footsal, beach football and for Women's teams also. I could be wrong but that was my understanding.

Comment

Let's stick to uhlsport. No one wants those Adidas and pumas from the flea market.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X