This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Torabi has not been performing at TM level in the past few months. I go with dropping Torabi. Unlike some on this forum who are outright insulting to Ghaedi because of his size and Boushehri background, I think he has a lot of promise. He needs to move to Europe soon. One year in UAE is enough.

Go TM!
    People here were being racist to people from Bushehr?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Yeah Karim and kaveh are not in the same basket at all. Karim has also played well in his small appearances here and there. He still deserves to be there IMO…..zahedi replacing kaveh is exactly how it should be.
      Agree a billion %. Hamin. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Salmani is better than him. He should get some games with TM to confirm it
        I'd love to see him get some game time.

He's also much less experienced so it might be tough for him to displace nourollahi but i'd still like to see him play and asses from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          I really miss those two when they are 100%.

What ever happened to Pouraliganji? Dont really hear about him too often now since hes gone to China.

Also, unpopular opinion, I think Ramin Rezaeian should be called up again.
          That's exactly what I've been thinking and keep forgetting to ask! - Can someone quickly let us know what happened with PAG?

He was great as CB for several years! He did get a pretty big injury / multiple injuries or something similar right??? - was thinking maybe this got him to miss bunch of games then other defenders came in and played well?

I honestly don't know lolll just taking a guess. Or was it just his form dipping for a bit, and he's been downgrading his teams / leagues he's playing in? (going from belguim to China)

If someone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Comment

1. Azmoun
            2. Taremi
            3. Sayyadmanesh
            4. Zahedi
            5. Alipour
            6. Ansarifard
            7. Rezaei
            8. Abdi

Just my opinion here but I'd invite the top 4, maybe top 5 strikers we have. I think we need to look to the future

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              People here were being racist to people from Bushehr?
              That's a first...people are racist toward people from Bushehr? Don't recall reading anything racist toward Busheries here on PFDC. I'm an old dude and don't even recall a stereotype regarding Busheries like Rashtis, Esfahanies, Tabrizies etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                That's a first...people are racist toward people from Bushehr? Don't recall reading anything racist toward Busheries here on PFDC. I'm an old dude and don't even recall a stereotype regarding Busheries like Rashtis, Esfahanies, Tabrizies etc.
                Yeah, that's why I'm confused. I saw people criticizing his club choice/size, but I never saw anyone say anything racist.

Comment

Hosseinzadeh from SS deserves a callup 200x more than ghayedi or torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    If true then almost certainly he will replace Kaveh. About time.
                    Well its 100% true, as it was confirmed by zorya. But it could also mean that allahyar is not invited !
                    What i'm hoping is that to see both allahyar and zahedi taking Ghaedi's and kaveh's spot in teammelli. This would be a nice wake up call to our pro mall boy.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      That's exactly what I've been thinking and keep forgetting to ask! - Can someone quickly let us know what happened with PAG?

He was great as CB for several years! He did get a pretty big injury / multiple injuries or something similar right??? - was thinking maybe this got him to miss bunch of games then other defenders came in and played well?

I honestly don't know lolll just taking a guess. Or was it just his form dipping for a bit, and he's been downgrading his teams / leagues he's playing in? (going from belguim to China)

If someone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
                      He got a serious injury about six months ago while playing in China. He had an operation and has been rehabing in Qatar. From his IG posts, my guess is he has another month or two before start practicing with the ball.

Comment

Hosseinzadeh and Mehdipour deserves to make the squad this time instead of Rafiei and Torabi/Ghaedi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Iranian Football's Mid-Season Update | Legionnaires, Transfers, Drama & Storylines

https://youtu.be/G85bA5uJ-ac
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

played-out Khave and useless Torabi should be the sacrificial lambs to make room for zahedi and allahyaar's inclusions..!!

im worried more about our CM and WB positions currently...! need depths perhaps younger? and more quality competitions for those spots introduced in TM in upcoming games, especially after we beat Iraq once again to put them in their place firmly beneath us .... wanna see Eskoocher get a bit more experimental with his playing squad in order to add reliable depth

Comment

In my opinion, Ansarifard should stay. I know he's getting old and only plays in Greece but he's played well when he's come on, and has a lot of experience.

He's a good option to have on the bench to bring experience and step up if needed. He works hard too. I definitely wouldn't get rid of him.

Comment

Has the national team list of invitees been announced yet?

I hear Zahedi's team in Ukraine, has already reported that it received a letter regarding players invitation to TM.

It looks like coach is doing private invites again! which is not a bad thing since those critics idiots in Iran will disturb the process if announced too early and publically.

Comment

Working...
                                X