• Show
Clear All

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      that's is a rather very congested vital games schedule..!! especially if played in high heat muggy summer of bahrain..!!
      i think its paramount for IFF/Eschoochi-man to plan at least a 2-3 weeks of Conditioning and tactical preparation camp somewhere in similar climate ... say in Kish.? or perhaps Gutter/UAE?
      He is gonna need to call up a very deep invitee list of our players in order to be able best suited 20+ squad for the WCQs..! i at least 4-5 key players need to be rested/reduce playing minutes in our games vs the minnows, in order to be at our best shape vs iraq/bahrain...! he can ill afford to be pissing off more TM upcoming/X stars with ignorant snubs..!
      especial attention must be paid to proper squad rotations between the matches and we need to be very Secretive in our our training camp and have at least a slightly varied playing tactics and game squads vs each opponents in order to keep Bahrain/Iraq from knowing our most likely starters and tactics in their games..!! Its Also very important to be detail oriented in terms of selection of the Hotel and training grounds that TM will be using in the host nation...!! if its going to stay at Bahrain..? then perhaps were better off staying put in Kish, before and after each game and just have chartered flights taking boys to each game, night prior..!
      1) We at least have a "warm up" in Hong Kong and Cambodia prior to the Bahrain/Iraq games. While Hong Kong isn't exactly a pushover, we don't need to run up the score on Cambodia nearly as much as we did in Tehran. We can rest some players against Cambodia and get the win anyway so they would have a full week rest prior to our game vs Iraq.

2) Let's see how a year and a half break has effected Bahrain and Iraq on top of us. I think our players are better off.

3) There's always the chance we get a miracle and Hong Kong helps us out with 1 tie in either game vs Bahrain or Iraq.

4) Nothing they see from us in the Cambodia and Hong Kong game will help Bahrain and Iraq prepare for us because the game will obviously be different when we play them. The Iraqis might benefit from watching our game with Bahrain but even they play quite differently to Bahrain. Shojaei lost us the mental battle last time, but if I remember correctly, the Iraqis were getting yellow cards left and right against us. If we score first against them, we might be able to tilt them enough to get one of their players red carded and kill the game off.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        As I said in my reply, maybe he was injured during CQ but he was not injured during marc wilmots ! Please don't use the term "nonsense" when you have no clue about something. LOL Source . Who is talking nonsense now???

Here is another fun fact for you to make your day. Saeid Ezatolahi is not InViTeD To TeAm MeLlI . And no the excuse is not injury or Covid. But hey you can make up excuses for him no one is gonna stop you.

Regarding Ali daei quote. I though you are clever enough to get what im trying to say which is Saeed was good but not anymore! Why? cuz is not fit for team melli. BTW His team in danish superliga is on relegation zone. Saeed has a 4-5 year contract with them and if they get relegated It won't be good for him. I suggest you concentrate on that rather too.

BTW here is friendly advice for you my brother . Never ever make fun of Abdani Person.
        Yeah Marc Wilmots was such a great coach, the fat bastard made a big mistaking by not inviting Ezatolahi despite the fact that he was still not fully recoreved from his sever injury. Saeed is by far our best defensive midfielder, which is why he was a fixed player under Queiroz. Let's see what Skocic does, as long as he is winning he is right and no one will be complaining. That being said, he is not doing himself any favours by not inviting the best players as it will make things harder for him and his team to get the best possible results.

Comment

when are our games

Comment

I think BL said it a few posts back but I agree surely they have to allow for a bigger squad selection with so many games in a short space of time. These current Euro World Cup Qualifiers , they were just saying that some squads have called up to 36 players and that is in Europe in Spring time.

Comment

Interesting that Bahrain is playing Syria tomorrow and Jordan on Tuesday and Iraq is playing Uzbekistan on Monday.

Comment

Well at least you and marc have something in common (according to your comment). You both made a mistake yet find it hard to appologise for your mistake, just exactly like marc wilmots. (Incase you forgot You insulted me in previous post )

Saeed wasn't injured when he wasn't invited by marc wilmots. Lets agree to that then we move to next step. FACT

Let me give my POV on saeed and Team Melli. I think saeed was a good player, however he went down the hill after few failures and injuries. I still beleive he can make it to the top but he need a lot of work. I think he already acknowledge it and thats why he has lost weight and started concentrating on his new team. However I beleive he is still not there and needs more work. As of right now he is not a team melli material.

We have don't have exact details of his stats. He might be over weight or something that we don't know. All I know is that coach is not stupid to leave out an essential player which can help his team for game plan. Specially Skocic that he is trying to prove himself to IFF to get more money. Right now he only been paid $300k or even less I think.

One thing for sure is that this decision has got saeed more motivated. At least this is what i sense from his latest stories and posts. You never know he might improve signifigantly and get called by skocic for Qualifiers games.

BTW during Asian cup we also didn't have saeed due to injury but we did well until that stupid childish irani bazi mistake against japan. Apart from that game we played very well against other teams. Even first 45 minutes against japan we played good.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Yeah Marc Wilmots was such a great coach, the fat bastard made a big mistaking by not inviting Ezatolahi despite the fact that he was still not fully recoreved from his sever injury. Saeed is by far our best defensive midfielder, which is why he was a fixed player under Queiroz. Let's see what Skocic does, as long as he is winning he is right and no one will be complaining. That being said, he is not doing himself any favours by not inviting the best players as it will make things harder for him and his team to get the best possible results.

Comment

Lak and Aghasee both tested negative for COVID-19 and joined TM camp as replacements for Mazaheri and Gholami. Gholi's flight will arrive at 5AM Tehran time tomorrow and will again test at the camp and will join if negative.

Go TM!

Comment

Let's hope our Uzbek brothers give our Team Melli an inside look at Iraq's weaknesses.

Comment

Whoever argues that Ezatolahi's exclusion is justified, is absolutely out of his mind. No matter how out of shape he might be, which he is not, there is no better Iranian player in his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        Whoever argues that Ezatolahi's exclusion is justified, is absolutely out of his mind. No matter how out of shape he might be, which he is not, there is no better Iranian player in his position.
                        It’s not even worth acknowledging or arguing. It’s the first time I have seen any single person say such an outlandish thing....we can have more productive conversations thankfully I’m interested to see who will feature at RB....I think nemati has done well there for Persepolis so I’d like to see him tried
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well you need to talk to skocic. Obviously he doesn't

here contact him on his website: https://dragan-skocic.com/ . If you did contact him please remind him that he hasn't paid for his SSL certificate

Comment

It’s not whoever, it’s just one guy! I wonder if Ezzi stole his girl or something.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                It’s not even worth acknowledging or arguing. It’s the first time I have seen any single person say such an outlandish thing....we can have more productive conversations thankfully I’m interested to see who will feature at RB....I think nemati has done well there for Persepolis so I’d like to see him tried
                                nemati was horrendous during his cameos in previous friendlies.

Much rather just play shoja there with kanani-majid at cb

Comment

Working...
                                X