X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    So.... palestine and syria are free?
    Dont forget the Uzbeks lol

Would ve great with Japan, Kroatia, African and a South american team but whats that when we have uzbeks
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      What the hell is going on with the TM list?! Wasn’t it supposed to be announced today after the derby?!

I can’t stand when they wait until the day before the camp starts to share the list, it can never make sense why they are so damn secretive about it
      I think they don't really care for the public to know.
      The clubs know well in advance (for travel coordination and documents).

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Well I've been supporting skocic from day one so I have no idea why you took my post in a bad way againts skocic. I was simply pointing out to the fact that skocic has been getting disrespected by Iranians left and right. It has nothing to do with him understanding farsi or not, its just the poor image of him that is displayed on IR media. This clown is not the first one and won't probably be the last one either. We had misaghi , taremi , and other famous people in iran disrescting skocic on national TV.

Sadly, he doesn't get the respect that he deserves.
        My apologies. I did not even look at the author and I misunderstood the post's message. I remember you always supporting Skocic. Yes, very disrespectful of the comedian!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I think they don't really care for the public to know.
          The clubs know well in advance (for travel coordination and documents).
          I can tell you some of the players don't even know themselves yet.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            That's not encouraging to hear.

Comment

Dragan was already out of his depth. Now with that botox loaded bozo Estili behind him, TM is really screwed.

Comment

This is alarming. With the U23 fiasco and now stuff like this - this new IFF administration may be worse than its predecessors.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Estili will be a legend figure for his World Cup goal, but seeing him in the TM camp is very worrying indeed for our World Cup...

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Dont forget the Uzbeks lol

Would ve great with Japan, Kroatia, African and a South american team but whats that when we have uzbeks
                    At this rate we would be lucky to play Uzbekistan. Our incompetent football "federation" didn't organize a single friendly when we had a long list of must win matches. They don't care if we finish first in our group, or how we do in the WC, they already think just qualifying was enough. Now we watch any money that comes in vanish.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      At this rate we would be lucky to play Uzbekistan. Our incompetent football "federation" didn't organize a single friendly when we had a long list of must win matches. They don't care if we finish first in our group, or how we do in the WC, they already think just qualifying was enough. Now we watch any money that comes in vanish.
                      For best organisation
                      Keep calm and trust IFF

Jk
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

IFF appeal committee rejected Kananizadegan's appeal but only for friendly games

He is barred from next two friendly games. So, he can play against Korea and Lebanon.

مدافع تيم ملى فوتبال ايران با راى كميته استيناف از حضور در دو بازى ملى دوستانه محروم شد.

IFF is corrupt
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 03-18-2022, 01:22 AM.

Comment

It appears reason for not releasing TM list has to do with status of Kananizadegan.
                          They waited for appeal committee decision first.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            IFF appeal committee rejected Kananizadegan's appeal but only for friendly games

He is barred from next two friendly games. So, he can play against Korea and Lebanon.

مدافع تيم ملى فوتبال ايران با راى كميته استيناف از حضور در دو بازى ملى دوستانه محروم شد.

IFF is corrupt
                            What's the point of barring from friendly games?
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

What's the point of barring from friendly games?

It's a mockery.
                              He has yet to publicly apologize .

Comment

So Kaanani is banned for our next friendlies thats probably coming year 2065..

Stipid ban, meaning if we prganize friendlies our main cb isnt playing them pree wc.. hope we organize 4-5 friendlies then så he gets to play the last 2-3 most important ones..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X