This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    I don't agree with this. We need a plan from Skocic and he needs to step up (i.e. plan, better player selection, introduction of new players, stop this SS/PP bias, not making excuses of COVID & players missing as it happens to all teams etc.).

I don't think emasculating him publicly like this benefits us. If he is our manager (I hope he is replaced now), we need to support him.

What people do here in this forum is exactly what these guys did in the stadium. Both are public forums. Those fans read this forum. I know many newspaper and TV reporters are here as well. Uniting behind team melli should not allow us to hide behind our monitors or hide in a crowd and emasculate our coach as you say. Especially, especially when there is no alternative. Constructive criticism is always fine, but calling him sabzi foroosh and dalal is treason to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Ya haven't seen one win anything regardless of plan or not.
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      lol thats a good one
      but I hate to say, Greece comes in my mind.

Hated watching that team though in that euros
      btw heres one just for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LF-K-ta9PI

from 1.50 its actually pretty interesting tactical board stuff
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        What people do here in this forum is exactly what these guys did in the stadium. Both are public forums. Those fans read this forum. I know many newspaper and TV reporters are here as well. Uniting behind team melli should not allow us to hide behind our monitors or hide in a crowd and emasculate our coach as you say. Especially, especially when there is no alternative. Constructive criticism is always fine, but calling him sabzi foroosh and dalal is treason to TM.
        It's turnips he sells, not sabzi.

And it's not the same thing. One is me being a little gossiping bitch and talking shit behind his back. If he chooses to read this forum, then that's on him.

What the fans in that clip are doing different, basically publically harassing him while he's doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          lol thats a good one
          but I hate to say, Greece comes in my mind.

Hated watching that team though in that euros
          btw heres one just for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LF-K-ta9PI

from 1.50 its actually pretty interesting tactical board stuff
          Always an exception to the rule. Greece also scored more goals than Spain otherwise they would not have passed group stage since they tied in pts. Clearly they had better ball possession than 30% and scored effectively enough to advance. So while defensive in shape not entirely parking the bus and hoping for PKs against the likes of Spain, Portugal, and Russia who where in their group.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Always an exception to the rule. Greece also scored more goals than Spain otherwise they would not have passed group stage since they tied in pts. Clearly they had better ball possession than 30% and scored effectively enough to advance. So while defensive in shape not entirely parking the bus and hoping for PKs against the likes of Spain, Portugal, and Russia who where in their group.
            Indeed.

I went a bit off topic now so i will end with this, just wanted to say that they also beat this team

FRANCE (Santini): Barthez, Gallas, Thuram, Silvestre, Lizarazu, Zidane, Makelele, Dacourt (Wiltord 72), Pires (Rothen 79), Henry, Trezeguet (Saha 72)

GREECE (Rehhagel): Nikopolidis, Seitaridis, Kapsis, Dellas, Fissas, Zagorakis, Basinas (Tsiartas 85), Karagounis, Nikolaidis (Lakis 61), Katsouranis, Charisteas

btw this is a great read
            EURO 2004 FLASHBACK: THE VICTORY THAT SHOCKED THE WORLD
            UEFA EURO 2004 - QUARTER-FINALS
            https://www.agonasport.com/agonaspor...cked-the-world
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Can someone here contact IFF morons and tell them to contact Estonia for a friendly game. They have 2 less games in nations league and they are available on 11/06/22 and 14/06/22.

They gave wales some hard time in WC qualifier. They drew 0-0 in wales home and lose to a narrow 1 -0 at home. They are great for our game against England and W/S/U.

Stupid IFF is looking to get friendly games with african teams! Not even trying for south/north american teams. Teams like Panama , Mexico , Jamaica , Uruguay or even canada.

Majedi is worst than azizi khadem.

Comment

Biased UAE daily. ( Gulf News) Completely expunged Ali Daeis name
                “ Big names
                Fans gathered outside the Doha Exhibition and Conference Centre hoping to catch a glimpse of some of the big names in attendance, which included former champions such as Germany’s Lothar Matthaus, Italian Alessandro Del Piero and Brazil’s Cafu.”

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Can someone here contact IFF morons and tell them to contact Estonia for a friendly game. They have 2 less games in nations league and they are available on 11/06/22 and 14/06/22.
                  They gave wales some hard time in WC qualifier. They drew 0-0 in wales home and lose to a narrow 1 -0 at home. They are great for our game against England and W/S/U.
                  Stupid IFF is looking to get friendly games with african teams! Not even trying for south/north american teams. Teams like Panama , Mexico , Jamaica , Uruguay or even canada.
                  Majedi is worst than azizi khadem.
                  What you see in IFF is reflective of how Iran as whole is run!!

Comment

Arya of GolBezan was on popular Arab TV channel. Bravo! Great job.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      It's turnips he sells, not sabzi.

And it's not the same thing. One is me being a little gossiping bitch and talking shit behind his back. If he chooses to read this forum, then that's on him.

What the fans in that clip are doing different, basically publically harassing him while he's doing his job.

So if a reporter does it on the front page of his paper, which I think one did, that is OK, he can walk by the news stand real fast and look the other way, he doesn't have to read it... If the fans do it, he can put on head phones and listen to music.

I know this is less direct here, but the volume of it is so relentless, day after day by so so many people here. Some of our players visit this forum, some assistant coaches and other staff of TM probably visit this forum and I am 100% sure many reporters do and I am 200% sure that many fans do as well. And we are not sending them a good message.

Comment

Arya of GolBezan was on popular Arab TV channel. Bravo! Great job.

Great job Arya.
                        Is this Egyptian TV?

Comment

Arya dadash damet garm, honestly you handled it very very well . The arab channel was trying to stir shit up for team melli and you pretty much shut him up. Great job agha va damet garm . Kheili hal kardam

You owned them so much that they had to rudely cut you off. Great job man.

Comment

What happened to Skocic presenting his WC preparation plan to Maajedi (acting IFF president)? I thought it was going to happen this past Sunday. There are no news about the "plan" on IFF web site or other sports outlets (e.g. varzesh3, trafdari).

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              What happened to Skocic presenting his WC preparation plan to Maajedi (acting IFF president)? I thought it was going to happen this past Sunday. There are no news about the "plan" on IFF web site or other sports outlets (e.g. varzesh3, trafdari).

Go TM!
                              We must stay on top of this. If it’s not released soon, I feel some will come out and say that “why does his plan need to be released?” We should know TM’s plans. It’s not the nuclear codes here. There needs to be transparency for an Iranian public that is frustrated.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I don't agree with this. We need a plan from Skocic and he needs to step up (i.e. plan, better player selection, introduction of new players, stop this SS/PP bias, not making excuses of COVID & players missing as it happens to all teams etc.).

I don't think emasculating him publicly like this benefits us. If he is our manager (I hope he is replaced now), we need to support him.

Dameshun garm. There is nothing wrong with this. They are not saying anything bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X