This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    The amount of disrespect in this video is unbearable ! He would never even think about doing that to CQ!
    We don't know if he would think about doing that with CQ or not, but assuming that he wouldn't, so what? He probably would never even think about doing that to a barking dog either... So what is your point? Skocic should be fired because he is easy going and does not start fights all the time? The comedian is being rude, Skocic is confused as his farsi is not good...

Edited: Sorry, maybe you just had a beef with the comedian, in which case I agree with you 100%. I thought you were saying that Skocic was in the wrong for letting it happen, in which case, I would repeat my point of his lack of understanding of Farsi.

Comment

Lol was that an Ali Daei impression?

(No disrespect to Agha Daei)

Sko seamed to laugh and be in on it, eaven if the head touching was hard to watch..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Agreed although we need to keep in mind that this world cup is unusual in timing and possibly covid... so world class preparation definition should be adjusted accordingly. Most likely we are going to have a week long camp at Kish, which I don't mind as it is going to be quiet and away from distractions and then we fly to Qatar a couple of days before our first game. The question will be the preparation this summer in term of camps and friendlies but we also have to be mindful of not stressing players' bodies since they need rest after a very full season and WC qualifiers...
        From what I understood from reading about Fifa planns, te NT:s will get about 2 weeks with their euro-based players for preparation and camps before the world cup since they are in the middle of the season coming world cup. And count in a day or two for travelibg and jet-lag we are down on 12 days, and then training games and practice, in the limited time, count on 2 prep games during the camp so players are rested befor the group games.. meaning tm needs to have to set up a minicamp before that camp if there is a fifadate before this camp starts..

The whole world cup in november thing has messed up all plannings and preparations compared to summer world cups. Guess Qatar made someone in fifa very walthy to get this cup
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          From what I understood from reading about Fifa planns, te NT:s will get about 2 weeks with their euro-based players for preparation and camps before the world cup since they are in the middle of the season coming world cup. And count in a day or two for travelibg and jet-lag we are down on 12 days, and then training games and practice, in the limited time, count on 2 prep games during the camp so players are rested befor the group games.. meaning tm needs to have to set up a minicamp before that camp if there is a fifadate before this camp starts..

The whole world cup in november thing has messed up all plannings and preparations compared to summer world cups. Guess Qatar made someone in fifa very walthy to get this cup
          Ah, I thought it was only a week before WC. Thanks for that clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Skocic will never even come close to CQ in pushing for a world class WC preparation. CQ was never successful in getting 100% world class but he came close in 2018. By then we had a world class pitch at markazeh football, PEC i.e. a world class training and sports medicine facility, relatively decent friendlies vs North African power houses, Russia and Turkey (I am still suspicious that Saudis intervened/paid to get Greece not show up for the scheduled friendly in Istanbul over a border skirmish between Turkey and Greece) and finally a world class camp near Moscow that was reserved by the Italians but they did not qualify. Basically, CQ LED IFF and Taj et-al followed to a certain extent.
            I predict that with Skocic taking a pretty much hands off approach to WC preparation and Estili in charge and sepahn (IRGC) in control, we will not even come close to 2018 quality in terms of preparation. The only hope is that we get a good draw and then we have to rely on Skocic plus his technical team and "gheyrateh bachehah". Pretty much the old fashioned Iranian way. Unfortunately, this is the 21st century. Gheyrat (grit ) can only take you so far.
            Go TM!

If that is what you believe you are in error . Sepah is not in charge of WC preparation if that's what you implied ,more in line with a political statement.

As for Estili:

I don't think he is qualified to be U23 Coach or TM manager and I have expressed that for years but he is not there because of Sepah ,,
            In recent years coaching jobs at U23 & TM has been monopoly of Persepolis and Esteghlal because of their influence and connections (mostly).
            Before Mahdavi Kia (Red) U23 coaching job were assigned to Majidi (Blue)& Estili (red). unlikely to be a coincident.
            Hashemian (Red) and Bagheri (Red)got TM a assistant's job by help of IFF. That became critical issue for Blue fans and they suggested Sko is not getting balanced and fair advice in his selections ( true or not).
            When Azizi Khadem was replaced by Majedi ( Blue) from day one he became target of attack by Reds. On 2nd day of job, he had a publicized meeting with Farshad Pious (Red)and a compromised was made to silence red attacks a he will appoint a Persepolis player as TM manager. Estili was a compromise choice of Redblue and not choice of Sepah.

Comment

Ah, I thought it was only a week before WC. Thanks for that clarification.
              You may be right though, it was avout a month/two months ago I read about it so im not 100% sure if it was 2 weeks that I read now that you mention it. I get a bit unsecure now. Think it was so but it may be 1 week aswell.

You know, im getting old lol and the memory..

I will look it up later tonight and post if someone else hasnt made a clarification before that.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wow i had remember incorrectly qnd apologize for givibg false hopes.

Players will have*a week*of preparations with their national teams before heading out to the tournament in the Middle East. They will then have only eight days to recover in time for the league's resumption should they reach the final on December 18.7 mars 2022

Found that on google..

Meaning time for maximum 1 game during that week minus traveltimes..

Hope we have some fifadates before that to prepare. Horrible fifa planning..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Draw info from 6 fays ago posted in this link.
                  1 april is still on for draw, dor more info read the info in linked newspaper

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mar...a1a8b4603.html
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We don't know if he would think about doing that with CQ or not, but assuming that he wouldn't, so what? He probably would never even think about doing that to a barking dog either... So what is your point? Skocic should be fired because he is easy going and does not start fights all the time? The comedian is being rude, Skocic is confused as his farsi is not good...

Edited: Sorry, maybe you just had a beef with the comedian, in which case I agree with you 100%. I thought you were saying that Skocic was in the wrong for letting it happen, in which case, I would repeat my point of his lack of understanding of Farsi.
                    Well I've been supporting skocic from day one so I have no idea why you took my post in a bad way againts skocic. I was simply pointing out to the fact that skocic has been getting disrespected by Iranians left and right. It has nothing to do with him understanding farsi or not, its just the poor image of him that is displayed on IR media. This clown is not the first one and won't probably be the last one either. We had misaghi , taremi , and other famous people in iran disrescting skocic on national TV.

Sadly, he doesn't get the respect that he deserves.

Comment

Fifa friendly dates 2022
                      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA...Match_Calendar

Upcoming match windows[1][2]DatesMatches or tournaments21–29 March 20222*(AFC,*CAF,*CONMEBOL,*OFC,*UEFA)21–30 March 20223*(CONCACAF)30 May – 14 June 2022419–27 September 20222November/December 20222022 FIFA World Cup20–28 March 20232

From what i undetstamd we have the opportunity for 4 games during 30 may and 14 june, and 2 games between sept 19-27?
                      I may have misunderstood the info so i welcome other members here to doublecheck the info in the link to confirm.

If i understood correctly we can have 3 minicamps instead of one big camp for world cup, and i guess that world ok aswell eaven if 1 week is very short limited time to prepare for game 1. So expect some strange results in game 1 with favourites having poor perfoemamces and narrow wins and then getting better as they play more games.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        So.... palestine and syria are free?

Comment

What the hell is going on with the TM list?! Wasn’t it supposed to be announced today after the derby?!

I can’t stand when they wait until the day before the camp starts to share the list, it can never make sense why they are so damn secretive about it
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            If that is what you believe you are in error . Sepah is not in charge of WC preparation if that's what you implied ,more in line with a political statement.
                            As for Estili:
                            I don't think he is qualified to be U23 Coach or TM manager and I have expressed that for years but he is not there because of Sepah ,,
                            In recent years coaching jobs at U23 & TM has been monopoly of Persepolis and Esteghlal because of their influence and connections (mostly).
                            Before Mahdavi Kia (Red) U23 coaching job were assigned to Majidi (Blue)& Estili (red). unlikely to be a coincident.
                            Hashemian (Red) and Bagheri (Red)got TM a assistant's job by help of IFF. That became critical issue for Blue fans and they suggested Sko is not getting balanced and fair advice in his selections ( true or not).
                            When Azizi Khadem was replaced by Majedi ( Blue) from day one he became target of attack by Reds. On 2nd day of job, he had a publicized meeting with Farshad Pious (Red)and a compromised was made to silence red attacks a he will appoint a Persepolis player as TM manager. Estili was a compromise choice of Redblue and not choice of Sepah.
                            St_Mark jaan, I did not mean that Sepah had Estili installed. I meant that in general with Raeisie presidency, more aspects of Iran's political and economic life has been militarized with Sepah being exerting more influence and control. Iran is looking more and more like Egypt where military controls lion share of the economy. The difference is that at least in Egypt you have social freedoms and you don't have that in Iran. Now does that mean Sepah controls everything? No, it doesn't. No one controls everything. That's a myth. I don't think Sepah will be able to control everything in IFF yet they do have more influence.

Your blue red analogy sounds at least partially true. Of course, it's all circumstantial evidence and that's what we all around here rely on to a great extent. Plausible arguments though. Your posts generally have much more quality than a lot of rash judgements around here.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              What the hell is going on with the TM list?! Wasn’t it supposed to be announced today after the derby?!

I can’t stand when they wait until the day before the camp starts to share the list, it can never make sense why they are so damn secretive about it
                              I had heard tonight. I think they will wait until the rest of this week's PGL matches finish tomorrow. Skocic has done a great job frustrating us over timing of his lists.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Well I've been supporting skocic from day one so I have no idea why you took my post in a bad way againts skocic. I was simply pointing out to the fact that skocic has been getting disrespected by Iranians left and right. It has nothing to do with him understanding farsi or not, its just the poor image of him that is displayed on IR media. This clown is not the first one and won't probably be the last one either. We had misaghi , taremi , and other famous people in iran disrescting skocic on national TV.
                                Sadly, he doesn't get the respect that he deserves.
                                https://youtu.be/ZCVR_ajL_Eo
                                https://youtu.be/x5Vtu0PzEB0
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X