Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When legionnaires list will be announced?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Nobody knows, but hopefully before the game starts along with the iff logo :P

I dont know when the last day they have to release the list is, maybe someone here knows those rules. There must be a date set by fifa/afc before the games, say 5 days before, like startinglineups 1 hour before the game and gamesquad 1 day before game,, but qualifier squad i dont know cuz it has to be bigger than gamesquad so its not the same one..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        When legionnaires list will be announced?

This weekend. They will start arriving from Saturday to Monday.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

the arab team of syria is as hostile to us than the rest of the arabs. hopefully iran will win this with 5:0.
          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

17 legionnaries will be called up
            https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1985167

Comment

lol these dumb syrians are saying now they do not want to play in iran because of lack of var and corona. bunch of arab losers.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                17 legionnaries will be called up
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1985167
                Assuming 17 legionnaires wil all be included. That means only 6 players out of 22 invited?

Comment

17 legionnaires could be and base on Skocic preference:
                  Nour, Ghaedi, Allahyar, Kanani, Taremi, Azmoun, JB, Ghoddos, Ezzat, Karim, Amir, Sardar, Beiro, Niazmand, Milad, Shoja, Sadegh
                  This leave, Kaveh, Zahedi, Alipour, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Mohebbi, and Salmani out

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                    lol these dumb syrians are saying now they do not want to play in iran because of lack of var and corona. bunch of arab losers.
                    They are right.

Why play the games in Iran? Forget about Syrians, we put our players in danger. A country like Australia asked to play their match against China in Qatar, then a red zone country like Iran insisting to play in Tehran.
                    Dumb are IFF and people who are behind this.
                    They put people life's in danger.

Comment

^technically Iran is not on the red list/zone, or else EPL would not have released Saman. Having said that, Iran’s Covid numbers are high.

Comment

its being the typical arab bs every time. syria would not exist even anymore without iran. they should be extremely thankful and not have this bullshit pan-arab anti-iran agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          ^technically Iran is not on the red list/zone, or else EPL would not have released Saman. Having said that, Iran’s Covid numbers are high.
                          Iran is the definition of fcuking red zone. Technically or not.
                          The situation is beyond terrible.

Comment

TM administrative manager, Khorshidi, had an informative interview on the web site today: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9269/%D8%AE%...86%DB%8C%D9%85 . Here is the brief summary in English:

1- The first mini camp for the 22 invited PGL players was held on Thursday. This will continue until Saturday 8/28 when the 22 players will be grouped in two teams and will play against each other with a full set of officials (refs) calling the match. On Sunday 8/29, there will be a morning recovery session and after lunch the list of players who will stay in the final camp will be released. The final list for Syria and Iraq matches, including the legionnaires, will be announced on Monday 8/30. Seventeen legionnaires have been invited in coordination with their clubs and their airline tickets have been purchased (Golbezan also reported this on this thread earlier). I think the must invites are: Sardar, Taremi, Beiranvand, Niazmand, Abedzadeh, Gholizadeh, Ghoddoos, Jahanbakhsh, Sayadmanesh, Majid Hosseini, Milad Mohammadi, Noorollahi, Ghayedi, Ansarifard, Saeid Ezzattolahi, Shoja Khaleelzadeh, Kanaanizadehgan, Moharrami and I know that's eighteen (several have been confirmed by their club Twitter accounts).

2- Skocic and Vahid are now in eight or ninth day after the positive PCR test. They both were fully vaccinated yet they still contracted COVID-19. This is another sign that everyone including fully vaccinated people could still get this disease (even if it is mild like their cases). He hopes that in the next few days their PCR test comes back negative so that they could start running the camp and trainings in person.

3- On the health protocols he says that we and Syria have to follow it verbatim and its very strict. He gives the example of Bahrain camp back in June that how the AFC monitor would follow it strictly, for example players could not take a shower in the locker room after training or a match. IFF as the host is responsible to make sure both TM and Syrian NT will fully adhere to the protocol. For example, there will be an isolation bubble in the hotel and unauthorized people are not allowed under any circumstances to enter the bubble. TM players and personnel are not allowed to leave the bubble except for training and matches.

Go TM!

Comment

Ebrahimi, Shoja and PAG went to see Aref. 3 CB, fighting for spot in TM, it is good that off the field they are supporting eachother as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Ebrahimi, Shoja and PAG went to see Aref. 3 CB, fighting for spot in TM, it is good that off the field they are supporting eachother as well.
                                you mean Omid is coming back into TM pic..?
                                thats a relief .... if he is still in form..?

Comment

Working...
                                X