Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but It would make sense if we start with Our full strength against HK. Then once we get 2- 3 goals, sub out 5 key players. Rest them for bahrain match. For bahrain full strength 90 minute. For cambodia game i would go with our B team and sub in 5 main key players at the last 10-20 minute of the match.

Azmoun
    Mehdi
    Ghoddos
    Our MD deffo need to be rested and ready at some point for our match against Iraq because it going to be a physical match.
    Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    We definitely need our full strength squad against HK. Every match is a final, we cant take any risks.

Also, the HK match serves as preparation for Bahrain given our lack of quality friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      The most concerning thing is the midfield depth.

If Skocic is as insistent as he seems it won't be good if we keep the same midfield in every game.

Hajsafi is not going to last 4 matches
      Well if Sir Skocic can find a place for Saeid, he’s the midfield anchor keeping everyone together defensively and as a playmaker while going forward. But it’s up to Dragan if he wants to forgive, let go, do whatever he wants to do to fit Saeid in his squad. Whether we want to accept it or not we need his experience in June.

Comment

Looking at how saeid has improved since last time he'll deffo get an invite . Unless saeid doesn't fit in his system. watch his interview, about not choosing ramin and voria.
        Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Well if Sir Skocic can find a place for Saeid, he’s the midfield anchor keeping everyone together defensively and as a playmaker while going forward. But it’s up to Dragan if he wants to forgive, let go, do whatever he wants to do to fit Saeid in his squad. Whether we want to accept it or not we need his experience in June.

Comment

Here is a good article on all the developments in Kish Island to prepare for TM camp. Skocic paid a visit along with TM administrative manager (sarparast) Khorshidi and head of the adult TMs department kharrati and gave an implicit approval of the hotel and pool yet said the pitch still needs a lot of work. Skocic will make a final visit before he fully approves. The article doesn’t say what happens if he doesn’t approve after his final visit. What exactly is plan B?

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7882/آخرین-ا...مه-دارد

Go TmM!

Comment

I hope to not see the following before our Bahrain game which is a do or die game for us but unfortunately I think It is possibility:

"Bahrainis may say It is summer and the weather is hot. Our population is small and we vaccinated the majority of our people. Now we want to play against Iran with our fans ."

I hope AFC at least does not allow this one. What do you guys think?

Comment

World Cup 2022 is in Qatar. Usually the host of the final gets to advance high up at least semi final. This is done by a lot of cheating and ref favours if they are no where near good enough even to be there in the first place but are there because they are hosting the final. So these little and large Persian Gulf sheikdoms would do all sorts of tricks and bribery available to advance. It would take something like score 6 goals and not concede any you might end up wining 1-0 the rest would be disallowed by VAR. But most likely you are disallowed PKs and the Bahrainis dive all over the place at the slightest contact and get PKs and fouls etc. I suggest TM gets ready for this. predicts and prepares for a lot of shit in that game and possibly Iraq too and have plans and strategies to deal with that. It is a certainty that it will happen. Better to be prepared and not assume it won't happen. It will.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Here is a good article on all the developments in Kish Island to prepare for TM camp. Skocic paid a visit along with TM administrative manager (sarparast) Khorshidi and head of the adult TMs department kharrati and gave an implicit approval of the hotel and pool yet said the pitch still needs a lot of work. Skocic will make a final visit before he fully approves. The article doesn’t say what happens if he doesn’t approve after his final visit. What exactly is plan B?
                http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7882/آخرین-ا...مه-دارد
                Go TmM!
                Plan B
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  It always amuses me to see Iranian football pitch grass being prepared and cared for. I find that they have the same exact tools and hardware that I use on my backyard . I hope they can upgrade soon!

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                    I hope to not see the following before our Bahrain game which is a do or die game for us but unfortunately I think It is possibility:

"Bahrainis may say It is summer and the weather is hot. Our population is small and we vaccinated the majority of our people. Now we want to play against Iran with our fans ."

I hope AFC at least does not allow this one. What do you guys think?
                    Bahraini Vuvuzuela holders will be shot on sight. Survivors will be shot again

Comment

^ Ah yes, the infamous Vuvuzela.

A part of me wishes our Team Melli had experienced the magas ringing in South Africa.

Then there’s the other part of me that wonders how Afshin Khan would command his team, shouting out to Nekounam in Finglish vs the likes of Ivory Coast, Brazil and Portugal.

The Vuvuzela magas would have prevailed.

Comment

I never understood why people made a big deal out of Vuvuzelas in 2010. I clearly remember their sound in Azadi in most games that I attended in the early 90s. I even had bought one in 1996 in the US and always took it with me to stadiums.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Anyone thinking of going to Bahrain for these matches?

I'm sure they'll let limited spectators in, right?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            ^ Ah yes, the infamous Vuvuzela.

A part of me wishes our Team Melli had experienced the magas ringing in South Africa.

Then there’s the other part of me that wonders how Afshin Khan would command his team, shouting out to Nekounam in Finglish vs the likes of Ivory Coast, Brazil and Portugal.

The Vuvuzela magas would have prevailed.
                            I dont mind vuvuzuelas in general but in Bahraini hands with that stupid speaker system and the off-key singer they always have, its painful to listen to during a nervewracking game.

Comment

I think we should train under the same condition. Play off-key Arabic songs and people who cuss at us in farsi in Kish and prepare for the hell the AFC wants to put us through. Then we would be cool with whatever.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                I think we should train under the same condition. Play off-key Arabic songs and people who cuss at us in farsi in Kish and prepare for the hell the AFC wants to put us through. Then we would be cool with whatever.
                                Looooooooool at this hahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                                X