This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizz View Post
    the Instagram page iran_legiuner is stating that Azmoun, Kanaani and Torabi will be missing against Iraq due to 2 yellow cards.
    This info is wrong, right?
    yes, completely. All would be suspended if they were to pick up a yellow vs cambodia but currently are fine.

Comment

Maybe not the best idea to play Amiri full 90 minutes against Hong Kong...

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
        the Instagram page iran_legiuner is stating that Azmoun, Kanaani and Torabi will be missing against Iraq due to 2 yellow cards.
        This info is wrong, right?
        Based on the AFC match report (https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...s/2022/2370475 click on commentary and go down by clicking more) only three yellow cards were given in this match. Two for Bahrain and one for Iran, namely Kanaani. This was Kanani's first yellow (I checked all the group matches on the-afc.com). Sardar and Torabi did not receive a yellow card in this match and each had one prior to this one. So the answer is that the report is completely wrong. All three are available for Friday.

Go TM!

Comment

After a couple years, I can finally say I feel somewhat proud of TM again. Job isnt done, not even close, but they showed something yesterday

Comment

According to Livescores our women’s national team are playing Belarus at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Based on the AFC match report (https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...s/2022/2370475 click on commentary and go down by clicking more) only three yellow cards were given in this match. Two for Bahrain and one for Iran, namely Kanaani. This was Kanani's first yellow (I checked all the group matches on the-afc.com). Sardar and Torabi did not receive a yellow card in this match and each had one prior to this one. So the answer is that the report is completely wrong. All three are available for Friday.
              Go TM!
              So do we have Sardar, Torabi and Kanaani all ride the bench for Cambodia to ensure they're available for Iraq? Honestly, starting Karim and PAG against Cambodia sounds fine.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

After a couple years, I can finally say I feel somewhat proud of TM again. Job isnt done, not even close, but they showed something yesterday
                Nice to see our boys celebrating, but our toughest Test is still ahead, which is Iraq. The last time we could defeat Iraq in an official non-friendly match was 2011!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  So do we have Sardar, Torabi and Kanaani all ride the bench for Cambodia to ensure they're available for Iraq? Honestly, starting Karim and PAG against Cambodia sounds fine.
                  I'd be very upset if Sardar and Taremi started against Cambodia... If they start, I can only imagine that they pressured the coach to play them to pad their international goals... Maybe they can sub in at some point in second half, but should not start...

Comment

What if Azmoun for example gets a yellow card against Iraq, will he be suspended for the first match of the next round?

Comment

Milad Sarlak and Aref Gholami Invited to Team Melli

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...to-team-melli/
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        What if Azmoun for example gets a yellow card against Iraq, will he be suspended for the first match of the next round?
                        Missing Azmoun for a match next round is better than missing the next round altogether

Comment

TM Jersey Factory in a hotel room. Only in the IR.

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            They are available yet I think the coach should rest Sardar and Kanaani. He should also rest Shoja, Taremi and Moharrami and go with PAG, Hosseini and Ansarifard+Kaveh up front. He needs Sardar, Taremi, Moharrami and Shoja fresh for the Iraq match. I would start Torabi and take him out beginning of the second half. Also, I would put Abedz in goal and Esmailifar as the right defense.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Milad Sarlak and Aref Gholami Invited to Team Melli

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...to-team-melli/
                              sad news about Vahid Amiri, we will definitely miss him against Iraq. And Skocic should have had invited Allahyar Sayyadmanesh instead since he has also a warrior mentality which we will absolutely need against Iraq
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                Azmoon is a must start against Iraq. We need him to win and go to the next round in first place. Sometimes federations forgive the yellows for the next stage but even if they don't and he misses the first match of the next round we should start him. That's beyond any doubt.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X