X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    How do we know which coach is good?
    I personally don't have a problem with your fixation (every single one of your posts on this football forum have been about Queiroz over 2020), but you just should be honest about the reasons why you flip-flopped in year 7 of his 8 year reign, given the posts you had made at that time, which I am happy to post again to remind you.

But really, your single-topic posts over 2020 are the sign of someone who has an obsession, and indeed a degree of racism regarding Queiroz's place of birth and ethnic mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      There's no further windows in the FIFA calendar prior to the March game. I'm not sure what mish-mash of PGL bums we could round together for a friendly against some Afghan XI but there won't be anything of any significance now until the qualifiers.
      One thing that Queiroz did really well is to have long camps with lots of players at crucial junctions. One reason was (and is) the lack of friendlies.

I would like to see a camp with a lot of players to form 3 or 4 teams to play a sort of mini tournament amongst TM players and hopefuls.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
        How do we know which coach is good?
        Tooleh khers, please reflect on how we are seeing Taremi playing in the Portuguese super cup final. Live here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55411030

Comment

Don't know where to post this but, FIFA has cancelled the 2021 U-17 and U-20 World Cups due to the coronavirus.
          https://www.fifa.com/news/update-on-...h-competitions

Comment

Just watched our u17 (or u19) some minutes against Tajikistan. We won 1/0 but nothing changes in our young players : can make a proper pass, take the ball and trying to dribble all the opponents (can not even pass more than 1 tajik players), wrong choice

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              Don't know where to post this but, FIFA has cancelled the 2021 U-17 and U-20 World Cups due to the coronavirus.
              https://www.fifa.com/news/update-on-...h-competitions
              Thank you China...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Thank you China...
                We have nothing to gain (and sometimes nothing to show) in these tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Just watched our u17 (or u19) some minutes against Tajikistan. We won 1/0 but nothing changes in our young players : can make a proper pass, take the ball and trying to dribble all the opponents (can not even pass more than 1 tajik players), wrong choice
                  Iran and Tajikistan are playing again now. End of 1st HT. 1/1

Comment

4 things I would like to see from IFF :
                    - sign with a major brand or at least an Iranian one
                    - have a iconic jersey (tricolor stripes on a white jersey)
                    - have family names on the jersey instead of ali, merdi etc.
                    - give players numbers with some logic : no number 9 for a defensive midfielder e.g

Comment

^^ Agree!

But before that happens we need just 1 thing from I.R. ; cease the occupation so Iran(ians) can breathe once more.
                      After that, all your wishes will come true
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        4 things I would like to see from IFF :
                        - sign with a major brand or at least an Iranian one
                        - have a iconic jersey (tricolor stripes on a white jersey)
                        - have family names on the jersey instead of ali, merdi etc.
                        - give players numbers with some logic : no number 9 for a defensive midfielder e.g
                        Those are your priorities? It's all optics, no substance.

Comment

Priority is coordination between IPL and TM youth teams to produce consistent talent.

The Germans know who is going to be good at least 5 years in advance. 90% of our TM players in youth teams seem to disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            Those are your priorities? It's all optics, no substance.
                            Who said it's my priority? That's just some basic things a federation can do

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Priority is coordination between IPL and TM youth teams to produce consistent talent.

The Germans know who is going to be good at least 5 years in advance. 90% of our TM players in youth teams seem to disappear
                              I agree in large part.

We need to develop a streamlined, visible playing style and playing principles we instill on all TM players from u14 to seniors. The tactics used should be similar, the coaching points should be similar, the identity should be OBVIOUS so that when players make step up to senior team they are ready to contribute immediately.

But with regards to 90% dissapearing, I am not so sure. Currently Beira, Niazmand, Moharrami,Pag, Majid, Kanani, Milad Mohammadi, Ezatolahi, Noorafkan, Nourolahi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Ghaedi, Kaveh, Ansarifard, Hajsafi were all key youth team fixtures. In additional to the likes of Allahyar, Delfi who are close to making step up.

Some on tm who werent involved at youth level or involved very minimally were Ebrahimi, Abedzadeh (never that good in his youth days), Ramin, Shoja, and of course Taremi.

So still most of our guys on TM are coming from the youth setup. A lot of guys like Sadeghian, Mosalman, etc didnt make it due to their own reasons unrelated to coordination between youth TMs and senior sides.

Comment

Ali karimi is candidate to take the head of IFF

Comment

Working...
                                X