This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TeamMelli flies to Manama Tomorrow. According to Iranian news outlets
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

btw if its not already posted..
      Iran No. 8 shirt awarded to Croatia ambassador to Tehran
      Sports
      May 25, 2021 - 13:13
      TEHRAN – Iran national football team head coach Dragan Skocic awarded Iran No. 8 shirt to Croatian Ambassador to Tehran Drago Štambuk.
      Skocic met his countryman in Croatia Embassy in Tehran on Monday.
      Skocic was accompanied by his assistants Mladen Žganjer and Marijo Tot in the meeting.
      Iran national football team’s training camp started on Tuesday in Tehran and the team will depart for Manama on May 31 to take part at the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
      The ‘Persian Leopards’ will meet Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia and Iraq, respectively in the qualification.
      Iran are third with six points in their group of five, but have a game in hand over their opponents.
      Iraq are top on 11 points, with Bahrain second on nine after five matches.
      https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/461...ador-to-Tehran

Maybe totaly unimportant but is it just me not liking the nr 8 (its Jadoogar Karimis legendary nr!) to be used like this? cant they use like nr 25?
      And btw, how long time has there been talks between Iran and Croatia for and still no friendly? there was one back before 2006 wc where they cheated us on a draw with a croatian referee giving a shit call in 90+ min, or theyd loose their first game at home in ages, and there was a cancelled game in 2020.. they only come and eat our chelo kabab?
      either get a firendly going with modric and company or dont come visiting us/dont get meetings going on with the ambassy, its just waste of time lol!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

anticipation building

Comment

Its a friendly game bro, i don't think Arogh's DF is that solakh in offical matches. Specially against us all of them will become Van dijk .
          Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Arogh was scored upon twice by Nepal. That speaks volumes about their defensive strength.

Comment

Group A is being moved from China to Dubai.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...na-2021-05-31/

Comment

News away from Asian qualifiers but interesting to see how corrupt football is all around the world. Copa America taken off Argentina due to a rise in Covid cases and lockdown there and given to Brazil which has been one of the worst hit cases by Covid and continues to see lots of deaths daily.

Comment

Maaan im so hyped for this! eaven though the preperations worrie me im still confident we will qualifie.
                seriuously its not 4 games eaven if its 4 games. why? its cambodia and hong kong. and without underestimating them we will win those games.
                then we have 2 games against bahrain and iraq, that we will win. we need 2 wins there and i believe we will win those, its not japan or eaven southkorea..

Just dont get red carded. And put a player on the post on the corners and play organised and it should go our way. its important to get the first goal since these both those teams then have to attack all out and they will fall apart like a rotten tomatoe, and we should be able to capitalize on that.

We have never had this in form top players before at the same time, and with Ezza in the squad it will be ok. dont worrie its Skocic not mr draw potterino we have as a coach.. it may not be CQ or eaven close but still.. if we had 2 weeks training camp id be 100 % that we qualifie but now i give it a good 72-75% chance odds.

The other teams isnt in top shape either as it seams.. lets support TM, and cross our fingers.. if we dont qualifie then lets start a media campain against iff for real this time.. or we should either way.. but after this games.

btw CQ still free as a coach, im just sayyin.. atleast hire him as a analyst/advisor if we are bout to go along with Scocic.. it shouldt be impossible to get him involved again?
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  News away from Asian qualifiers but interesting to see how corrupt football is all around the world. Copa America taken off Argentina due to a rise in Covid cases and lockdown there and given to Brazil which has been one of the worst hit cases by Covid and continues to see lots of deaths daily.
                  You can also be sure that numbers in places like Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi are much higher than reported as they have tons of imported labor who live in prison like conditions. If they were to stop those people from working their whole country would fall apart.

Comment

we atleast have found out that there is another level in corruption above IFF, thats sick by itself. Congratulations AFC, FIFA and company, you won the unthinkable prize of most corrupted 2021
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      we atleast have found out that there is another level in corruption above IFF, thats sick by itself. Congratulations AFC, FIFA and company, you won the unthinkable prize of most corrupted 2021
                      Unfortunately IFF is too incompetent to be as evil and corrupt as AFC and FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Unfortunately IFF is too incompetent to be as evil and corrupt as AFC and FIFA.
                        My friend, competency is not the same as being fraudulent or corrupt. Unfortunately many people in Iran think the being competent is the same as "zerang" which could also mean being a fraudster and corrupt.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          My friend, competency is not the same as being fraudulent or corrupt. Unfortunately many people in Iran think the being competent is the same as "zerang" which could also mean being a fraudster and corrupt.

Go TM!
                          Very true. I should have added selfish !

Comment

TM arrived at Manama airport after a short charter flight from Kish and went through the PCR test. The first practice will be tomorrow after the test results. TM is in quarantine until then. Bharainis have messed up since according to Varzesh3 all five teams are staying in the same hotel. Each player is in a separate room but this is awful logistics by Bahrainis and AFC when Bahrain is going through a lockdown after COVID-19 flareups. I am glad all TM players and staff are vaccinated. Last one to join the camp is our beloved Saman Ghoddoos who will arrive tomorrow full of positive energy after historic Brentford promotion to EPL on Saturday. Here are related Varzesh3 articles.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175899...A7%D9%85%D9%87

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175899...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175898...87%D8%AA%D9%84

Go TM!

Comment

^ I should add the only silver lining about staying in the same hotel with Bahrainis is that their fans could not show up with drums and bull horns the night before the matches like they did in 2001 since they probably are smart enough not to sabotage their own national team.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                ^ I should add the only silver lining about staying in the same hotel with Bahrainis is that their fans could not show up with drums and bull horns the night before the matches like they did in 2001 since they probably are smart enough not to sabotage their own national team.
                                Go TM!
                                so true! we turned it against them lmao
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X