This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@keshvardoost

I seriously respect skocic untill now, he is very active and a very smart man. Lets give him a chance

Comment

yeah he has done ok so far and i agree lets give him a chance. its not the right time anyway of sacking him now, (if its not for bringing CQ back).. i was just dreaming away
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        yea like fat chance of that....this isnt Russia ke az in mafia bazia bekonan..!! agaram beshe they'll be more likely to offer those scoring chances to their homie Oliveira ...perhaps if any ??
        besides the porto offensive cast are mostly too selfish n khore to do such big favors for one of their own..!

best we can hope for is Mehdi adding a goal n assist to pad his end of season stats and gets subbed out early 2nd half in good health..!
        Looks like there is that sort of stuff in Portugal too.Pedro Gonçalves has already bagged two and there is more to come. Abedzadeh put on the bench to keep the goal open for Pedro Gonçalves. Lets see what happens by the end of the match.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          If only they would’ve played Mehdi and Toni together all season. They would’ve won the league

Next year hopefully
          Toni is actually a pretty good finisher. Much better than Marega.

I really question SC's decisions at times. Benching Mehdi to start the season. Benching Mehdi in the CL quarters vs Chelsea. Starting Marega over Toni when Toni is much better via the eye test.

Comment

Highlights:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

No surprise that Seferovic got two goals to take him above Mehdi in total goal contributions for the season by one.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                No surprise that Seferovic got two goals to take him above Mehdi in total goal contributions for the season by one.
                The last match day in these leagues is bananas. Dzyuba 4 goals, Gonclaves 3 goals, Seferovic 2 goals. No wonder Mehdi was pissed. He wanted his turn at the buffet.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  @keshvardoost

I seriously respect skocic untill now, he is very active and a very smart man. Lets give him a chance
                  lol skokic isnt fit to tie his boots let alone be at the helm of TM

I hope we win these 4 games and get rid before we ruin a WCQ campaign moving forwards

Comment

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 05-19-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Rooznameye "O Jogo" Taremi raa behtarin bazikone dishab entekhaab kard ba nomreye balaa: 8.

In rooznaameh be hamkarie khoob miyoone Mehdi va Toni Martínez eshaare kard va nevesht ke

be nazar mirese fasl ayande in do mohaajem baraye khate defaaie teamhaaye digar

moshkelsaaz khahand bood.

Che khoob ke dar akharin baazish tonest behtarin bazikone mosaabeghe entekhaab shave.

Man fekr mikonam agar yek baazisaaze dorost o hesaabi dar khate miyone peyda konand Porto mitone

fasle ayande karhaaye bozorgi kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          Really??!!
                          In basketball, it's called double double Points and returns.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Little bit gay

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006
                              I want to change my name to Naghi Mamooli...Please!!!! Mods!!! Please!!!!
                              Please?
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Little bit gay
                                Baba daran eshareye Hendi mikonan migan "I Love You" to fans.. LOL
                                Last edited by webmaster; 05-20-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X