• Show
Clear All

Damesh garm! Among the world’s best!

Comment

And he wasn’t even starting at the start of the season

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Damesh garm! Among the world’s best!
        Hopefully he will show such level in the remaining wcq games instead of playing like a random IPL striker like last Thursday.

If our best players don't play at their level, we are in a deep sh..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          opponent is worse...He is good for dealing with idiot defenses like US that are passing him the ball 4 feet from goal. I dont think he can make right decision consistently vs better defenses, in critical situations on big stage.

This is all exacerbated when he is given more defensive responsibility which he really isnt strong in either but porto are sometimes low on options.

Anyways, his deficiencies kind of show bc 1 year from expiry of contract looks like best offer he will get is fiorentina
          I will never understand why some members on this board go from 0 to 100 when talking about the USA National Team.

In either case, Team USA, with only 3 members age 28 and older, defeated the full-strength Mexican National Team, ranked 11th in the world, with only 4 players under age 25 and half the team playing in Europe.

If you're Mexico and this is how you lose the League of Nations final, I think that's a full-blown crisis. On the other hand, the 3-2 result also speaks volumes about this next generation of Americans.

Comment

Tottenham’s coach regarding Taremi:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0SRuhH...dium=copy_link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

did they hire a permanent coach yet..? and Thanks but No thanks ...! Mehdi better off staying put at Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                did they hire a permanent coach yet..? and Thanks but No thanks ...! Mehdi better off staying put at Porto.
                Not sure TBH. But yeah man I prefer him stay where he is right now. Completely avoid all Premier league's offers. And transfer only if the offers are from top gun La Liga teams. Bundesliga may also suit him as he plays physical and great aerially.

Otherwise Porto is a fantastic team for him. He will pretty much always fight for the league's championship title, same with the CL. All in all Portugal has been a fantastic league for our boys!

Comment

Not sure TBH. But yeah man I prefer him stay where he is right now. Completely avoid all Premier league's offers. And transfer only if the offers are from top gun La Liga teams. Bundesliga may also suit him as he plays physical and great aerially.

Otherwise Porto is a fantastic team for him. He will pretty much always fight for the league's championship title, same with the CL. All in all Portugal has been a fantastic league for our boys!
                  Brits are by enlarge aggressive people and their football fans like hard and aggressive looking players who display sharp, aggressive and violent attributes who run around like a Bull (Savage/kean/vinnie Jones are some examples who were hugely loved by the managers/fans, pundits and media) unless you are a fine player who can dribble your way from your own box to the other and score. Taremi is a superstar player as far as I am concerned, he ticks all the boxes for me. But the Brits are unfamiliar with his style and possibly won't appreciate him particularly if he is not having a great day. Unless of course he can adapt and he is being a Champion, he has it in him to quickly adjust to the EPL or any league and be a star there too.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

totenham might want taremi if harry kane goes, but still is early stages

Comment

Can someone please translate, I Can’t read Farsi ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        Can someone please translate, I Can’t read Farsi ☺️
                        They are basically monitoring him along with others. Tottenham knows that there are several other English teams that are interested. If they want Taremi, money will not be an issue.

Comment

Tottenham is trying to get a manager. No one wants to come in though because Levy is basically saying he won't spend big money on players.
                          Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-08-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

The English game isn't a good match for Mehdi, nor is a club like the Spurs that's in complete disarray a good choice for him.

Although I would have liked to see Porto with a better manager next season, I would say it's still probably the best spot for Mehdi since he's guaranteed a starting spot in the Champions League, the fans love him, and give him plenty of playing time. Leading up to the World cup, I'd say stability is the most important thing.

Comment

https://youtu.be/7gGsmRkmshs

Comment

Working...
                                X