Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waste of a half by SC. 0-0. Just like the first game, Porto is toothless upfront against the stout Chelsea defense.

Comment

0-0 halftime. Hopefully Mehdi comes on to start the 2nd half. They need goals

Comment

HT 0-1
        Porto like the last game.. a lot goooz but no shitt...
        the only real chances came from GK misskick and defensive miscues and both wasted ..

Come on man YOU OGHTA BRING MEHDI @ Start of 2ND half to have any chance of getting back into this tie..!! fking assshole..

Comment

Well, if SC's goal was to keep it 0-0 for the first half and then unleash Taremi, so far so good. Now he's got to sub him on and tell the mid field to cross and deliver the sh** out of it to Mehdi.

Comment

please put him on

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
              please put him on
              I'm scared that SC will yell at me if I give him a call. He seems like an angry individual.

Comment

Maybe he got a knock in pre game training ??

Comment

I hope I am wrong But I don't think he will sub Mr T in before 65 min. It is too late already. They need 3 goals to advance. This Chelsea team does not seem broken yet if SC plan was to break them by fast and furious football or whatever his game plan is was!
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Announcers are also wondering when Taremi is going to come in.

Comment

Mehdi only chose Porto at a Mea$ly fee ... almost only for playing in these sorts of game. ..? this psychotic asshole has denied many CL starts/minutes so far ..!

Comment

Jesus these announcers making it sound like Chelsea GK just got shot.

Comment

I guess it's no loss then that I can't get any §$"%& stream to work :-(

Comment

http://www.ovostreams.com/chelsea-vs-porto.php

Comment

Porto lucky not be concede on that counter..!! wtf are you waiting for assshole...? waiting to concede another before ??

im really starting to think that mehdi musta picked up an injury in training ...? otherwise this make no freaking sense..!!

Comment

Im almost hoping that Taremi gets subbed in minute 80 and scores 1 goal, they loose and everybody goes bananas over SC

Comment

Working...
                                X