Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We absolutely need TM to make it to the WC. What waste would it be not to see Taremi at his prime in the World Cup.

Comment

Bahraini defenders trembling..

Comment

O Jogo: "It was not about that (missed penalty kick). I was insulted by this man next door (Tuchel). I told the referee that the fourth referee heard the insults."
        Conceicao (What he said to the referee)

https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...95089590239238

Comment

This image (and who is lacking) will haunt SC for the rest of his life. He could have gone down as Porto's greatest coach if only he started Mehdi and let him do what he does best (score).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Taremi: "We could have won more if we had a little more luck. It was not bad, but for us it is not enough. It was deserved to score one more goal. We made a great Champions League"

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1382077306840231940
            In his famous words “Is this Champions League!?”😊
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Any word from SC after the game? Curious to know his sentiment.
              sigpic

Comment

The only thing that didn't work out was the 1st goal in first half!
                Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                I think SC is actually doing it wisely. They won't be playing attacking football at start. They will try to maintain the game and possibly score a goal in first half possibly by set peices . If they don't succeed they will go full attack mode with two strikers (mehdi and marega).

SC is trying not to concede in first half.

Mehdi will play in 2nd half . Don't worry guys he will get his goal.

Comment

Taremi has always been a gem. He got so much hate but he is oozing class and an ability that very few players in the world have. If he had a EU or South American passport I could easily see him getting into a top 4 team in UK or Spain.

I am sure in terms of touches to goals, Taremi probably has one of the best ratios ever in European football.
                  SC bought Taremi in too late and Porto's lack of creativity really hurt them. I know Oliveira is having a classy season, but he is not a playmaker. He's a good set piece taker/shooter - that's about it. Uribe disappeared. SC's son is shockingly the best playmaker they have.
                  Their defense was good today, but seeing guys like Nanu and Manafa start on this team, saddens me that we don't have more Iranians in Europe.

Also saddens me that ARJ has been wasted in England. I know some of you think he doesn't have ability - he may not be as good as Taremi - but he is a damn classy player and needs opportunities.

Finally, to all of my beautiful Iranians, especially the young ones - never be ashamed of being Iranian. Yes, we have a bad government that messes things up at every opportunity, but you are all exceptional people with a lot of talent. Work hard and you can go very far. Bless you all.

Comment

For the nth time and in a spectacular fashion, Mehdi made us all proud and happy. I am sorry Porto lost, yet Mehdi and Iran won. Mehdi also won our hearts again and many hearts around the world for the first time. SC's starting 11 was a strategic blunder in the context of the whole game. What metrics did he use not to start Mehdi? Team's number 2 scorer and king maker of number 1 scorer by being number 1 penalty harvester for the team, an assisting weapon and a solid defensive performer for a striker was rubbed of the opportunity to put his team on his shoulders and carry them to CL semifinal. I hope SC learns from his mistake tonight and does not repeat it for the rest of the season since they do have a chance to win the Liga Nos title if Sporting falters and Porto wins all its remaining matches. Mehdi has big dreams. I am hoping that a big transfer offer will emerge. Mehdi deserves the best in Europe.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi should go to a bigger club if he can get a fair chance. There are very few bigger than Porto, but he can do it.
                      At his age it will be harder and harder to go to a great club without a super agent, but he has really impressed in nearly 2 seasons of European football now, and at the very highest level.

Also judging by my brief review of Porto fan comments online, they're mostly just pissed that SC didn't start Taremi. Marega is getting crapped on too, but the poor guy just did what he was asked to do. He is never going to technically beat anyone, just run and wear down opponents (maybe).

Comment

Man of the Match: Christian Pulišić (Chelsea) ! BS BS BS ! Pulišić wasn't even Chelsea's best player. Kante was. I watched him and he messed up Porto's MD line. Without Kanteh Porto probably had better chance of scoring more goals.

Taremi was man of the match IMO. Chelsea killed the game and played ugly football!

Comment

Tuchel now saying Taremi’s goal was a “lucky shot”!!! LOL Taremi made him crap his pants and would have beaten him and Chelsea were it not for SC’s mini stroke when drafting the lineup

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Man of the Match: Christian Pulišić (Chelsea) ! BS BS BS ! Pulišić wasn't even Chelsea's best player. Kante was. I watched him and he messed up Porto's MD line. Without Kanteh Porto probably had better chance of scoring more goals.

Taremi was man of the match IMO. Chelsea killed the game and played ugly football!
                            Grass roller of the match would be more fitting for Pulisic

Comment

from all the commentaries Brazilian one takes the cake. Perfect

Comment

Super goal.
                                Taremi made me proud and happy.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X