Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I watch how this game is panning out, I become less and less convinced of the SC's game plan soundness. People forget that the lion share of 12 penalties scored by Oliveira this season were earned by Mehdi.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

They need to score and score plenty, nothing’s achieved by parking the bus. I can’t believe he would bench his most potent player, especially that he partially rested him in the last match.

I wonder if Mehdi has a niggly injury!?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        As I watch how this game is panning out, I become less and less convinced of the SC's game plan soundness. People forget that the lion share of 12 penalties scored by Oliveira this season were earned by Mehdi.

Go Mehdi!
        Mehdi all around wreaks havoc when he is on the field. No idea why SC didn't start him over Marega. Marega is a good player but he is definitely not quick enough for this game plan.

Comment

This Havertz guy is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Mehdi!
            More importantly Mehdi would give them Another Big target man in the box to worry Chelsea defenders and prevent them from double marking Marega..!! and like Marega or even more so Mehdi's defensive pressing and hustle is superior to most all their players ...!! i mean exactly WTF has Gurcic done so far in the game ? to justify replacing Mehdi with..?

Comment

What a waste by Corona!

Comment

wow corona HajSafid a sitter into cheap seats ...!! idiot had another good chance scuffed earlier

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  wow corona HajSafid a sitter into cheap seats ...!! idiot had another good chance scuffed earlier
                  He didn't even have to take the shot immediately. He could've gone forward a few more steps.

Comment

Thank you but no luck. Just loads of pop ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Another possible reason for this arrange could be that he wanted to confuse Tuchel and Chelsea since, Team Chelsea just like all of use were expecting an offensive Porta line-up, Taremi included. They are most probably as shocked as us
                      or it could be that he is punishing him personally for his yellow card which suspended him and instead rewarding other players who fought their way to this tie??
                      who dafauq knows wtf is going on inside that over dramatic psycho's head ??

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        add ADBLOCK Extension to your browser first

here is for chrome :
                        https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...lidom?hl=en-US

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          https://www.totalsportek.com/arsenal-streams/ try this

Comment

or it could be that he is punishing him personally for his yellow card which suspended him and instead rewarding other players who fought their way to this tie??
                            who dafauq knows wtf is going on inside that over dramatic psycho's head ??
                            I dont think SC is that dumb to jeopardise a Champions League Quarterfinal for punishing a player. If it's about punishing, Zaido or Corona should definitely have been punished because they were the reason behind the loss last week. Taremis Yellow did not result to loss. They advanced anyway.

Comment

I am so tired of these announcers talking about Mount...

Comment

I don’t see the point in this lineup at all. Porto is only lacking teeth up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X