X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap Zaidu keeps having miss kicks, missing the ball completely

Comment

Wow...Marchesin coughed up the ball and almost got scored on. I jinxed him

Comment

I would sub in martinez and his son for maraga and diaz now
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Porto needs some subs.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            I would sub in martinez and his son for maraga and diaz now
            You got 3 out of 4

Comment

Porto is toothless without Sergio and Tardemi

2-0 :-(
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

fuck..... those were a bit hasty late attacking substitutions from sc.....and careless hesus rid big time.. now they are really out of it for most part..!!

Comment

at least this should make for an exciting attacking game in the return tie... hopefully Mehdi bags a brace or hatttrick

Comment

What a crappy night for my teams...

Comment

Is it only me that think that Manafa is anoying and selfish with so many wrong passes? God I can't stand this guy.

Comment

0-2
                        Sc got too gheyrati for his own good and lost the plot late.... i dont know WTF he was thinking subbing out Manafa and Octavio for a bunch of lightweight attacking players..!!
                        he shoulda known best that not conceding the 2nd away goal was much more important than getting a home equalizer..!! now they got a mountain to climb in order to come outa this level..!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Is it only me that think that Manafa is anoying and selfish with so many wrong passes? God I can't stand this guy.

whatttt?

Manafa was a beast tonight. Maybe you are mistaking for somebody else.

Dude randomly played his balls off. His drives from the RB slot looked more like prime hazard than manafa.

Corona mistake was pathetic and amatuerish.

Overall Porto played even better than I thought they would (they actually were almost same possession stats, more chances created) but lacked the killer edge of taremi+Sergio. Then the mistakes of zaidu and corona individually lost them the game.

Comment

Chelsea's defence was not tested at all. Diaz is not a striker (and if you look at stats Porto lost twice in their league before Taremi got involved and guess what? Diaz was the partner next to Maraga in those loses and one of those was against Maritimo) when Taremi is playing and because the way he pulls defenders away creating holes for others to score these guys look good. Corona, Diaz, Otavio and Grujic all looked average when playing against EPL players. Taremi will be tested in the return match. I think he will make at least one goal. But with two away goals down SC and his staff need to sit down watch this game about 50 times to work out how to undo this Chelsea team. They were by far superior tonight.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              I assume you are referring to Zaidu???

Comment

This game was a great example just HOW important Mehdi is to the team.

1st leg Juventus: 1 goal
                                2nd leg Juventus: Drew 1 penalty

It’s unfortunate how emotions got the best of him, cuz I am willing to have bet money he would’ve had an assist or goal today. His selflessness and hardwork on the pitch are truly admirable.

Comment

Working...
                                X