Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi is literally giving everything for porto ! Even his future life .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Mehdi is literally giving everything for porto ! Even his future life .

Hahahah... I don't think it did any damage as he was calm and shafted and penetrated their keeper very well.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi superior on the field
        https://www.sofascore.com/fc-famalicao-fc-porto/ckbsGPu
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

to Porto's tweet about Martinez goal saying it was his fifth, someone replied saying no it was his sixth cos as far as he was concerned the goal against Moreirense that was disallowed would have been counted as perfectly legitimate goal in any league outside the Benfikistan! lol
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            If Taremi plays the way he did last night in almost every game he deserves to wear the captaincy armband. Great game he ruled.
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree with you. Interesting that he got to shoot the penalty, wasnt the other guy on the field?

Heres some stats about top 3 teams form, Porto is in good form compared to Sporting. I doubt they will go all season undefeated. so its still not over.
              Hats of to Sporting if they go a whole season undefeated, then they definately deserve to win it.

(I have to put this down a bit, the ads keep covering the stats.. :/ )
              https://www.sofascore.com/tournament...meira-liga/238
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sporting play Nacional today...who they lead by 49 points!

Comment

With Marega leaving to Hilal at the end of season, i think Porto will still add another striker.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wish he scores more goals other than P.K, i guess in this regard his record isn't good, he has 1 goal in last 10 games other than P.K i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      With Marega leaving to Hilal at the end of season, i think Porto will still add another striker.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      What !!!! Moussa Marega leaves Porto to Al Hilal ??? Crazy World .

Comment

Wow

According to Portuguese news outlet Record, the 30-year-old striker has received an offer from Al Hilal under which he would earn 15 million euros over three seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          Yeah I agree with you. Interesting that he got to shoot the penalty, wasnt the other guy on the field?
                          No, Oliviera wan on bench. So was last game as well. Obviously Mehdi is the PK-Tacker nr2 in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            What !!!! Moussa Marega leaves Porto to Al Hilal ??? Crazy World .
                            Yes, to replace Gomis at Al-Hilal

Comment

Still 0-0 at 80 min, Nacional defending with 10 men.

Comment

Based on the picture of var decicions on the top 3 in the league, heres something i look forward to in the next 10 minutes..

If the draw stands to 90 min, will Sporting get a shady penalty in the extra time? Lets wait and se if its rigged or not.

link http://www.hesgoal.com/news/78978/Sp..._Nacional.html

EDIT: well, we will never know, 1-0 Sporting
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X