Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am eagerly waiting for Porto V Juventus match on Feb 17th. Haven't been this excited for a football match in a long time. I cannot wait for Taremi to steal the spotlight from CR7.

Comment

Would bee a dream if taremi could do something special next week... At this moment i can't imagine that he will shine and everybody is a fan of taremi 😍. I can't wait too see him play

Comment

Predicted starting 11 for tomorrow's Cup match (12:15 PST vs. Braga)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Predicted starting 11 for tomorrow's Cup match (12:15 PST vs. Braga)

Based on this, it seems as though Mehdi and Mbemba are the two players in the whole squad whom have a cemented place in the starting 11 that also don't need any rest. Very impressive.

Comment

Hmm for me it would be better if taremi doesnt play tomorrow in the league cup to get a rest.. If he plays tomorrow the full 90 than i hope he get rested at weekend against boavisto Porto

Comment

Gil vicente is now leading 1:0 against Sporting! 30 min to go

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                Gil vicente is now leading 1:0 against Sporting! 30 min to go
                Wow, is that league game? In that case, it would be a gift from heaven to FC Porto . Let's hope Gil hold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Wow, is that league game? In that case, it would be a gift from heaven to FC Porto . Let's hope Gil hold it.
                  Of course sporting scored two last seconds goals to win the game.
                  I fucking hate these last seconds goals

Comment

It's just Sporting's year. It's written in the stars. They are destined to put an end to Porto/Benfica dominance this season. They are playing well and have the necessary portion of luck.

If Taremi can have a good performance against Juve and win maybe the Portugese Cup it would be still the right decision to have joined Porto and not Sporting.

Comment

The season is long and sporting lack experience (very very young team besides the back 3+gk)...

but wins like tonight will give them the self belief they need.

gap is at 8 pts. Porto must beat sporting to stand any chance. That will make it 5 pts. They have to keep a basically spotless record from here on in and hope that sporting lose 2 games basically. (maybe against benfica,braga?)

Comment

The title race is still very open, anything can happen between now and the end of the season

Also FYI tomorows match is the freaking SEMI FINALS so SC has every reason to put forth a strong lineup even if it tires them out for the weekend. Silverware >>> an extra match day of rest, PERIOD.
                        Taremi gonna be absolutely shredded by the end of the season

Comment

SC escapes suspension for his red card and was only fined about 1K euro. Corona is suspended for 1 game.

Comment

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Working...
                                X