This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Guys that is now 8 goals and 6 assists in Porto’s last 14 matches in all competitions. As someone who doubted Mehdi could play this well at this level once, I am very happy he made me eat my words and hopes he keeps doing so....juventus game is getting closer and closer!
    The Juventus games will be huge. When (not if) he scores in these matches, he will have the world's spot light on him (as everyone will be following CR7). It's his chance to show the world how far he has come since WC18.

Comment

Btw guys, follow this page on FB, they post all the goals in HD:
      https://www.facebook.com/SPORTTVPortugal/

Comment

taremi is doing super well, if he can play goof against juventus , would be great also.

Comment

I hope , really hope that in the second leg Mehdi scores a last min winner to send Porto though and have vengeance upon Ronaldo. Also Porto need to sneak Beiranvand in for the games in case Ronaldo has a penalty.

Comment

Taremi is the cover of the new edition of Revista Dragões Dragon
            🎙 "We are FC Porto, nothing is impossible"
            Now available at Right pointing backhand indexhttps://joom.ag/FBQI
            #FCPorto#RevistaDragões

This is the cover I cant load it here. Nice picture of taremi

https://joom.ag/FBQI
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

"I had offers from Benfica and Sporting, but I chose FCPorto because they are a very strong team and more famous than Benfica in Iran. The fans said to come to FC Porto and that was my preference too."
              -Mehdi

Outside Portugal they know who is the best (Smirking face) =)

O Jogo article on interview:

Mehdi Taremi recalled the arrival of European football, through the door of Rio Ave, where he was noticed before heading to Dragão.

Mehdi Taremi, striker who has been in focus in his debut season at FC Porto, gave an interview to Dragões magazine and confirmed that he had other proposals from Portuguese football.

"I had offers from Benfica and Sporting, but I chose FC Porto because they are a very strong team and more famous than Benfica in Iran. Most of the fans I spoke with said they would come to FC Porto and my preference was also When the last season was over and I was one of the best scorers, I thought that if I could come to FC Porto I could show myself even better than at Rio Ave, because I would have more opportunities. It is the champion team, plays in the Champions League , wins trophies. It was my dream ", commented the player to the publication.

Taremi, 28, takes 12 goals in 27 games aimed at the dragon. He arrived in Europe in the 2019/20 season, for Rio ave, after a stint in Qatar. "I always thought about playing in Europe. I could have come earlier, but I had some problems and it didn't come true. My dream was always Europe. When I was in Qatar, after the 2018 World Cup, I had many proposals, but they wouldn't let me Later, when I became a free player, I knew that maybe it was no longer the best time to come to Europe, but I wanted to try, see what happened, see if I could improve and test my quality. 21 or 22, but for Iranian players it’s very difficult to leave the country early. Then I went to Rio Ave, had a great season and, when I was there, I said to myself: I can be the best here, I can go more far. I did everything to be a professional at Rio Ave and then I came here ", he recalled.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13330087.html

Comment

anyone have rec on getting a taremi porto shirt?
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

DHGate. $10, same quality and you can rest easy knowing you haven't helped fund another crooked top-level football club.

Comment

Comment

Taremi's shots on target and goals stats look amazing graphically. He's surgical in his accuracy and precision.

1. Ball touches
                      2. Shots on goal and goals!!!
                      3. Passes for finalization and assists

Comment

Mehdi Taremi gave a big interview to 'Dragões' magazine, in which he spoke about various themes of Porto's daily life. Satisfied by the adaptation he is having at FC Porto, the Iranian striker explained the whole process he has gone through so far.

"I don't like being on the bench and when that happens I do my best to work hard and improve. It happened at FC Porto and everywhere. I always do my best to help the team, it is not for me individually or for selfishness. to work hard and improve everything I can ", he said, praising the role of Sérgio Conceição.
                        Related
                        Taremi confirms offers from rivals and shoots: «FC Porto is more famous than Benfica in Iran»

"It is necessary to work hard, all the time, second to second. It takes effort, a lot of effort, it is not the normal effort. We must always be at the highest level to play. Train to play, always with a lot of focus and aggression. It is difficult, but it is very good. It gets the best of us. For the players, it is very good, because that way we can improve ", he said.

For some time now, Taremi has almost always teamed up with Marega in the attack of the dragons, a companion whose jersey number 9 has the best references. "Marega is a good partner for any striker. He works hard, makes defenders very uncomfortable and helps other strikers to score. When a striker runs and fights for the ball, the defenders almost "die". He is a great player. goals, assists, is very strong ", he said, also praising Toni Martínez and Evanilson.

"They are good players, they are young and they will have a good future if they try. They can be top internationally," he concluded.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...-toni-martinez

Comment

It’s amazing how since he moved to the Portuguese league he turned from Arash Borhani style finishing move failure and sooti, into a phenomenal scorer with golden finishing touches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            A couple of hat tricks in a couple of games and he will be at the top
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^ Thats the spirit
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/2...-jogo-em-braga
                                Dragons visit the arsenal players again, this time in the first leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-finals (Wednesday, 8:15 pm)
                                FC Porto returned to work this morning at the PortoGaia Sports Training and Training Center, in Olival, where preparation for the duel with Sporting de Braga, in Minho, scheduled for this Wednesday (20:15, TVI) and on the first leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-finals. The teams meet again three days after the championship clash, last Sunday.

The five names that were there yesterday appear in the Porto's clinical bulletin: Marcano (integrated conditioning training), Mbaye (gym), Otávio (treatment), Nanu (rest and treatment) and Zaidu (conditioning training).
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X