X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71385/Na..._FC_Porto.html

Link to game which is 1-1 at the moment

Comment

Nacional defending really well. Tight man marking and lots of physical play. Taremi has less touches then he usually gets today. He got a yellow card for slamming the ball agains the grass, when the ref said the ball isn't a corner. Ironically, the ref changed his mind and said its a corner afterwards .

Comment

I only watched the last 15 mins but service to him has been poor in that time. Lots of possession from Porto but not much being done when they get to the box.

He got booked right at the end for punching the ball away at throw in line , couldn’t make out what for him angry.

Comment

That Diaz is good player but a nasty guy. He does not serve Mehdi when he can. It is very very obvious.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            That Diaz is good player but a nasty guy. He does not serve Mehdi when he can. It is very very obvious.
            hes literally assisted him 2x in past 3 games. chi migi.

Hes typical south american wing talent that is still developing. His decision making still needs work, hence he usually comes in off bench.

To suggest he is a nasty guy ignoring mehdi is just pathetic.

Comment

Was a lovely run by the way for the Diaz goal, took away the defender which opened up the goal for him.

Couple of seasons Diaz is going to be worth a lot of money, as soon as his end product becomes more consistent.

Comment

He’s looks a bit outa sink, flustered & not as active as his usual self today & struggling for footing on a horrible pitch ..!
                His clever movement away from the ball sucked in the defenders & created the all important opening for Lewis Diaz’s wonderful goal...!
                I think he’ll be subbed off @ HT or shortly after, especially if the go back up again ..!
                He looks bit fatigued & im sure could use the rest before the big game vs benfica coming up shortly..! Besides game is awful physical & pitch is in dogshitt shape, all recipes for an injury ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  He’s looks a bit outa sink, flustered & not as active as his usual self today & struggling for footing on a horrible pitch ..!
                  His clever movement away from the ball sucked in the defenders & created the all important opening for Lewis Diaz’s wonderful goal...!
                  I think he’ll be subbed off @ HT or shortly after, especially if the go back up again ..!
                  He looks bit fatigued & im sure could use the rest before the big game vs benfica coming up shortly..! Besides game is awful physical & pitch is in dogshitt shape, all recipes for an injury ..!

On pitch condition.

Comment

any other links for the game guys? Hesgoal stopped working for me

EDIT: Hesgoal is working again

Comment

Nacional scores the 2nd on a nice counter attack. Way too much space given to them.
                      Porto needs to service the attack better. Way too many touches and really bad passes in tight spots.

Comment

They really struggle to contain counter attacks.

In CL this isnt as relevant bc they are the ones sitting back and doing counter attacking vs top teams, but in domestic comps its like the only way they concede goals.

Comment

Their defense honestly is quite poor.

As I type that, Nacional gets an undeserved red after a Tino Martinez fall on minimal contact.

Comment

Service to Taremi continues to be really poor.

Comment

You wouldn't know that Porto has the man advantage they way they're playing.

Comment

taremi milimeters wide after fantastic touch spin and shot.

Great block by defender.

Looked like it was going in.

Comment

Working...
                                X