Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he gets no minutes at so haaleh maaro digeh bishtar az in nagireh. Unless there is a change in coach he is never gonna get a actual chance to get his confidence back.
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Any Live Links?
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

This manager trust Welbeck way too much lmao

Lallana is good but way too injury prone.

Comment

For anyone interested watching live.

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...-Sports-7-live
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Poor game from both teams so far.

Comment

If JB had missed that pass ... "JB just isn't premier league level, let's give another start to the usual bums".

Comment

dude i was just about to saythat! He would get subbed out right AWAY!
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

This game is begging for wingers (like JB) to whip in crosses, but instead Potter is playing with a lone striker.

Comment

Trossard is sleep walking. So low energy.

Comment

Llalana's stats are horrible, just 2 passes completed. If Jahanbakhsh had such a first half, he'd be subbed immediately and half the people here would say he isn't premier league material...

Comment

Unfortunately I don't see Jahanbakhsh getting to his old form ever again unless he leaves this f*cked up team. He would be in better form playing in Indian League. lol...
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                          Unfortunately I don't see Jahanbakhsh getting to his old form ever again unless he leaves this f*cked up team. He would be in better form playing in Indian League. lol...
                          I second that. He is playing in a team with a squad of concoction of so many different styles and levels of players. If you sort them out and try to keep the best ones all at the same level, and in harmony with each other who can play a decent game, you would only get a team at the level of Championship.

Odd one outs are:
                          Alireza
                          Maupay
                          Lamptey
                          And maybe Welbeck

The rest understand each other pretty well and can play footy at lower levels together.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What I don't understand why he doesn't give Jahanbakhsh a decent chance against the weaker teams in the prem to lift his confidence. He would boss this game against Fulham and would definitely have scored in the Newcastle game earlier in the season.

Comment

Its crazy man.. He basically chose this option to come into this team to get playing minutes and here we are almost 3 years later and this is the outcome... Makes me mad... I literally hate Potter guy...
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Alireza hasn't warmed up yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X