This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Haha - they played good against them in the league and got robbed, they played a solid 1st half now too. You wouldn’t be able to tell with those hater goggles you got on every time you watch them though so I’m happy I’m providing you with a real life update
    Oh, ya they were awesome in the last game. Losing only by one goal at home and leading for a whole 3 minutes. Suuuuuure, they deserved to win, but they lost. And yes, they played a solid first half, but they are behind, at home, again.

They also deserved to win EPL, but barely avoided relegation. But hey they looked good!

Reality is this: They have won a total of 4 EPL games in all of 2020. And two cup games against lower div. teams.

Keep deluding yourself, if it makes you feel better. I prefer reality.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Bro, did Potter abuse you? Show me on this teddy where he touched you. This is a safe space, you can open up to us.

Comment

game over 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Oh, ya they were awesome in the last game. Losing only by one goal at home and leading for a whole 3 minutes. Suuuuuure, they deserved to win, but they lost. And yes, they played a solid first half, but they are behind, at home, again.

They also deserved to win EPL, but barely avoided relegation. But hey they looked good!

Reality is this: They have won a total of 4 EPL games in all of 2020. And two cup games against lower div. teams.

Keep deluding yourself, if it makes you feel better. I prefer reality.
          1. There’s no “at home” when there’s no fans in attendance.

2. You’re mocking them losing Manchester United and Liverpool lol, I’m not dissecting that any further.

3. Quit your trolling please And thank you
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mctominay has had one too many Irn Bru’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Bro, did Potter abuse you? Show me on this teddy where he touched you. This is a safe space, you can open up to us.
              You leave Teddy out of this.

Comment

1. There’s no “at home” when there’s no fans in attendance.

2. You’re mocking them losing Manchester United and Liverpool lol, I’m not dissecting that any further.

3. Quit your trolling please And thank you
                No, I'm not mocking BHA. They are getting expected results, i.e. winning 4 games in al of 2020. I'm mocking Potter and his fan boys who think he is some hot crap, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Now, if an outstanding Iranian player did not play in that club, and if his career was not being destroyed by this two-bit pretender, I would not give a rat's ass one way or the other, about him or his fan boys. But given that it is, I have to point out the obvious.

By the way, I missed the final score. What was it? Did they deserve to win, but miraculously lost again?!!!

Are you calling this trolling just to justify banning or something?!!!! If you are, that is pretty low!!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  No, I'm not mocking BHA. They are getting expected results, i.e. winning 4 games in al of 2020. I'm mocking Potter and his fan boys who think he is some hot crap, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Now, if an outstanding Iranian player did not play in that club, and if his career was not being destroyed by this two-bit pretender, I would not give a rat's ass one way or the other, about him or his fan boys. But given that it is, I have to point out the obvious.

By the way, I missed the final score. What was it? Did they deserve to win, but miraculously lost again?!!!

Are you calling this trolling just to justify banning or something?!!!! If you are, that is pretty low!!
                  Potter has no fan boys here man, just ppl who can acknowledge decent footy when they see it without letting their love for JB blind them. Guys like pep, football experts/commentators around the world, etc. echo the same thing but since you say otherwise, you’re right.

Also - What banning? Who talked about a ban? You want one? Let me know I can make it happen for ya.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Potter has no fan boys here man, just ppl who can acknowledge decent footy when they see it without letting their love for JB blind them. Guys like pep, football experts/commentators around the world, etc. echo the same thing but since you say otherwise, you’re right.

Also - What banning? Who talked about a ban? You want one? Let me know I can make it happen for ya.
                    exactly, i genuinely give him respect for at least trying to not be like every other coach in the prem by not trying to play long ball literally every time the team gets the ball.

Comment

What's the word on our boy? No post match Intel?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        What's the word on our boy? No post match Intel?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                        Hamstring tightness according to potter

Comment

Should I point out the obvious? Will you call it trolling?!!! Aahhh never mind. Enjoy the cool-aid. It beats reality.

Comment

Sounds promising.

Comment

Just tightness seems very precautionary.

Hoping he is good for the game at the weekend and if not then he will be fine for TM matches.

Comment

Thank god - this is good news as I suspected from seeing him limp off. Tightness in the hamstring is nothing, he should definitely be fine for the upcoming TM games.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X