Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His head-down running style suits this sort of backs against the wall game and he'll now be looked on as a better option than ARJ off the back of a couple of runs and being black but he's technically not up to it.

Comment

It's so funny seeing these South African fans panicking on the social media sites

Some of them are already wishing Tau to leave the club! I thought we were impatient

Comment

one of his weak point is that he very often has been injured. I dont know if it has to do with his physical condition or what.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          one of his weak point is that he very often has been injured. I dont know if it has to do with his physical condition or what.
          Probably not a very good diet.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Couple of weeks? This is the worst case for both Alireza and the club.
            By the time he's back, Tau has probably settled into his role, Welbeck and Connolly are fit, and Andone is somewhat match fit, but it will be passed the transfer deadline, so they won't even be able to ship him out.
            huh..!! no doubt Ali gotta get the fk outa dodge this winter..!
            havent seen this Tau dude in action yet but from my earlier bha recollections Andone is a pretty decent striker/attacker and sure to be yet another stiff competition for ali in BHA attack..!!
            however to me you typical pothead ball simply does not produce enough quality scoring chances and any and all strikers will struggle to get on the sheet in his typical team set up and playing style ... so i wouldnt be surprised if Andone too is found to be not good enough again and shipped off...!! but personally ftb id rate Andone in the same overall caliber as maupay.. connonly simply not good enough at this level and Tau ???
            BHA have enough talent at their disposal to be doing much better in league than they've been.... the problem is Still their overall hicken-shitt game tactics (sure they dont park the bus like they used to under CH but they STILL Fail to create fair bit of Real scoring chances in the final 3rd of the pitch to be scoring any more than they've been from the run of play..!
            in fact if they werent so decent at getting on board off of CKs and Fks they'd be in far worse of a shape as a team this year..!!
            just pot pot, sideways passing it in the opponents half doesnt amount to quality possession and proper attacking intent and providing enough quality chances for the strikers to put the ball away..!! besides this tactic requires too much off the ball running back n forth from the attacking players too, so by the time a decent chance presents itself for them in the opponents box, they are probably too tired and weary to latch on to it and dispatch properly into the net..!!
            Last edited by BacheLot; 01-13-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

he's been pulling the Hammy, from my recollections .. somewhat frequently from his NAC days..!!? wouldnt be surprise if its a nagging and recurring injury for him..!?
              could well scare off potential buyers/loaners if he keeps getting sidelined like this nearly every-time he gets back on the pitch ..! he probably needs to hit the weight room more often than he has so far ..?

Comment

Essi Jan EPL is one the hardest league in the world. I always say this, iranian should not join any EPL team they pickup injury like piece of cake. I said this before he join Brighton but people attacked me .

Bundesliga is probably the best league for Iranians.

Comment

That penalty miss at the end from Sterling was horrendous.

Brighton played well, or Man City made them look like they did. I was impressed with Mac Allister and Bernardo who both along with Alireza should get more game time.

Comment

Leeds (A) and Fulham (H) with an FA Cup game inbetween. Massive 13 days coming up. ARJ sitting it all out signals the end of his Brighton career.

Comment

How was percy tau looked good on a few touches but seems to have the same issue as AJ with the team sucking? Couldnt focus on all the game.
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        That penalty miss at the end from Sterling was horrendous.

Brighton played well, or Man City made them look like they did. I was impressed with Mac Allister and Bernardo who both along with Alireza should get more game time.
                        Not the first time Man City struggled against Brighton.

Comment

city could and should have scored many more.

Anyways, does anybody even remember last brighton win?

Fulham with a very impressive draw vs spurs, actually played well throughout the 90.

They are now just 2 pts behind brighton with 2 games in hand.

Burnley, just above brighton, also have two games in hand.

Not a pretty picture for potter and co.

Comment

Either Potter needs to be changed or AJ needs to leave Brighton.. this is wasting a big talent!

Comment

For those disagreeing with me concerning Iranians and the EPL: I should have made it clear that I believe the cultures of other European countries that have top-tier leagues are better suited for Iranians.

There are more "misses" than "hits" for Iranians who go and play in England.

Comment

Ahh yes, this wonderful thread lol. Just thought I’d stop by here and see how people are doing with Ali’s situation.

I’m basically emotionless with his situation and Potter. I’m beginning to think Potter is just stupid. As in actually stupid. Meaning he might be on the spectrum of low IQ or something of that sort. I low key feel bad for him but at the same time, wouldn’t give two 💩s.

I haven’t lost hope in Alireza. I think it was very mature and professional of him to come out and in such a classy manner express his displeasure with his situation. I read his previous interview and thought it was fantastic. Now it is time to move on and leave the club. Either in January or in the summer.

There’s still hope with Jahanbakhsh and we will always be here to support him!

Comment

Working...
                                X