This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Back on the right and already got another cross in. Much better.

He’ll probably be subbed first, undeservedly. Maupay, Trossard and wellbeck have all been very quiet and should ideally go first.
    He has already put a shift in so can see him coming off earlier due to conditioning ( Not his fault as he has limited game time). I actually think Welbeck has played well , the other two (more so Trossard) haven’t been great.

Comment

Solid performance. Some good involvement from him, but a few mistakes defensively and with turnovers.

Comment

Solid half, good couple moments before the goal to win the corner. Much better than Trossard so far, hoping for a goal though.

One thing remains clear, he has to start for TM.

Comment

Weak half from AJ in my opinion. In the first 15 minutes, he was very nervous, then settled into an ok performance. His crosses are always dangerous, but he gave away possession many times, defensively weak. Only good thing was that he was slightly better than Trossard. Theoretically, Trossard should be subbed before AJ.

Comment

Wow. We all seem to be in agreement.

Comment

One thing I want to see from him is a shot from outside of the box. That's how he scored many of his goals in Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                One thing I want to see from him is a shot from outside of the box. That's how he scored many of his goals in Holland.
                Seems to have lost his confidence slightly with that - he looks for the pass more. Could have been something he’s been asked to do in training.

Imagine his crosses and those lovely balls he plays across the ground into the box with Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Why...Why would you do that? Red card for Lewis Dunk.

Comment

And Jahanbaksch is out..

Comment

JB first sub. Undeserved as usual. I wouldn’t have minded considering they’re down to 10 but they bought in an offensive player in his place instead of a defender.

Comment

Silly decision from Dunk , as club captain you can’t be doing that. Also if I was ARJ I would be very annoyed with him as he has cut his game short too.

Comment

How many of us saw, that JB being sacrificed for Dunk moment of madness. Many, I bet.

Some time I feel AI stands for Artificial Ignorance!!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

On the long range shooting, I don't think that's a confidence issue, that has just got coached out of him. Same as Trossard and others, Brighton and EPL sides in general know long-range shooting isn't smart.

Comment

They lost 2-1. Start our boy JB every game.

Comment

Brighton tried their best to keep onto their 1-1 but you can’t defend and attack with ten players vs. a good team like Wolves.

Comment

Working...
                                X