This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    In my self-appointed role as devil's advocate in this thread, I would now like to designate the adjectives blinkered, foolish, careless and hateful as typical Iranian values.
    You forgot devilishly handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Bro what??? Brighton is like one of the nicest towns in England, both culturally and lifestyle wise. It's a city next to a beach...

Qatar is not much nicer wtf Qatar is way too hot and humid. Come on man it's one thing if you said Newcastle or something but Brighton?
      Also one of the most ‘open’ places in England, population on the whole is very left leaning and is known for its diverse communities. One of my favourite places in the UK - felt very welcomed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Also one of the most ‘open’ places in England, population on the whole is very left leaning and is known for its diverse communities. One of my favourite places in the UK - felt very welcomed there.
        Totally agree. I have to say this. When I first arrived in the UK I went to Brighton with a friend and as we strolled on the beach having a deep philosophical conversation kind of oblivious to the surrounding suddenly realised we were right in the middle of about 30/40 totally naked people sunbathing.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Totally agree. I have to say this. When I first arrived in the UK I went to Brighton with a friend and as we strolled on the beach having a deep philosophical conversation kind of oblivious to the surrounding suddenly realised we were right in the middle of about 30/40 totally naked people sunbathing.
          wow, feel real sorry for your experience mate..!! musta been quiet a frightening scene..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            wow, feel real sorry for your experience mate..!! musta been quiet a frightening scene..!!?
            Yeah it was they were over 60s
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Alireza is match fit:

Comment

Allahuakbar.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Alireza is match fit:
                  Thank goodness. You think he'll play at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Thank goodness. You think he'll play at all?
                    I doubt it.
                    Based on the past couple of league games, seems like Potter is settling for rotating Connolly, Maupay, Trossard, Mac Allister up front, with Lallana and Welbeck as the subs.

Not even really sure he'll make the bench, unless either Zaqiri or Tau have had bad training sessions recently.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I doubt it.
                      Based on the past couple of league games, seems like Potter is settling for rotating Connolly, Maupay, Trossard, Mac Allister up front, with Lallana and Welbeck as the subs.

Not even really sure he'll make the bench, unless either Zaqiri or Tau have had bad training sessions recently.
                      How the heck is he behind Zeqiri and Tau?

Comment

He won’t be , they have left him a nice warm seat to sit on. He is the Shredder to there Bebop and Rocksteady.

Comment

Maybe it's just my personal outlook, but If it ain't broke don't fix it. Things have been working out for Brighton with those guys in the matchday squad. Some might call it squad dynamic, or superstition.

I guess what it comes down to is if Potter believes that Alireza is significantly better than both of those guys (like he does with Welbeck and Lallana being better Khadra and Propper), and I don't think Potter thinks that. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Comment

I doubt he will get match time anytime soon.

Comment

The games with Palace are their biggest rivalry [for reasons so vague that they themselves probably don't know]. In simpler times when the stadium would be packed and we'd still have hope in our hearts and dreams of acceptance for our young lad amongst the masses, we'd be predicting a last minute winner to have ARJ take his place as a cult icon amongst the fanbase. Instead, we are hoping he gets a place on the bench ahead of bums like Zeqiri and Tau in an empty stadium in what is a glorified traning match. Time stands still for no man.

Forgive me, it's been an emotional 24 hour rollercoaster.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                I doubt he will get match time anytime soon.
                                wondering if he'd make the bench in today's match..??
                                if so then there may yet be a slimmer of hope for him in Pothead's BHA..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X