This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    He’s better than all the strikers they got currently it would be a good move. Where did you see that?
    Reddit - soccer - [DZfoot English] In an interview with @winwinallsports, Algeria international Baghdad Bounedjah (Al-Sadd) announced that he has an offer from Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...nterview_with/

Comment

Jahanbakhsh: We can't wait for supporters' return
      https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...porters-return

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        LOL, Baghdad Bounedjah Claims he has an offer from Brighton.
        A few years ago I would have said he can go to any mid-tier European club. He was that prolific, even if the league was Qatar's.
        He's declined now but he's better than most Brighton players even now, especially their forwards.

Comment

He is 29. A little older than what Brighton usually buys. I know they signed Wellbeck and Lalana, but both were out of contract and came for free. Just a big salary. Wellbeck's contract is for just one year, not sure about Lalana's. Paying 10M pounds plus salary for a 29 year old that has played in Qatar for the last four years is not what Brighton typically does, but stranger things have happened. We'll just have to wait and see the details of the deal if in fact, there is a deal...

Comment

Lol so much talk about brighton recruiting this and brighton recruiting that and they just need a better CF to make good on their xG...then they go for welbeck and baghdad(who foolad comfortably shut out 2x, he has regressed a lot since a couple seasons ago)

Comment

Baghdad is still a decent striker. Not a bad signing

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Lol so much talk about brighton recruiting this and brighton recruiting that and they just need a better CF to make good on their xG...then they go for welbeck and baghdad(who foolad comfortably shut out 2x, he has regressed a lot since a couple seasons ago)
                Actually they are one good CF from having one frustrated good CF. You can move Zlatan to BHA and he will not produce. The problems are much deeper than that.

They will finish this year almost exactly the same as last year. Last year they were 9-14-15. This year they are 8-14-14 with 2 games to go. The only thing they managed to do this year was improve their defensive form a bit, but not much. Mostly due to Ben White and their new GK.

But their biggest problem has been and continues to be a mediocre coach.

- He cannot manage a game if his life depended on it.

- He cannot protect a lead, when he needs to. Last game was an example. Scoring in minute 83 and then conceding in minute 86.

- They cannot counter-attack. Even some of the best teams score a lot of goals on counter. But BHA will pass the ball around in the midfield until the other team has set up their defense.

- He does not have several stable formations, but many many unstable ones.

- And finally, and perhaps most importantly, he is a poor leader. He exhibits all the qualities of a leader who is more concerned about himself than the team. May be he can learn and improve. But my experience says, you cannot really change people at 40 something.

When Potter talks about improvements, I am not sure what he is referring to. Their first season at EPL under CH, they finished 15th. They have not exceeded that yet.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Baghdad is a good striker.

But im not sure hes ever played in europe
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What's the chance our compatriot starts today?
                    Or is a Percy Tau - Andi Zeqiri special tonight?

Comment

We will find out in 20 minutes . Alireza hat trick coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        What's the chance our compatriot starts today?
                        Or is a Percy Tau - Andi Zeqiri special tonight?
                        He should start, but for some reason my gut tells me Potter will go with the "young guys".

I'm expecting a tau, Zaquiri, Connolly front three

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          He should start, but for some reason my gut tells me Potter will go with the "young guys".

I'm expecting a tau, Zaquiri, Connolly front three
                          Worst boy band ever

Comment

Starts again

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Screenshot 2021-05-18 18.00.04.png

Nice stat!
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Starting vs Man City!
                                Meaningless game for both clubs but i think one of the first few for Brighton in front of their home fans so that alone should be motivation enough. Hoping Alireza can show himself and get a nice bidder this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X