Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza tearing it up , puts in on a plate for Maupay who skies it over the bar.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with another cross, Maupay misses from open goal

Comment

two fantastic crosses into the 6 yard box by ARJ
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He’s dictating the game.

He played two lovely balls into Trossard just.

Comment

Unbiased opinoin This is the type of player Pottard wants. AJ has never played this aggressively? Why has he not?
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He just gave himself A good bit of space but hit his shot over the bar.

Comment

Fustrating, that he cant walk away from this with a goal or assist. after all that.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                  Unbiased opinoin This is the type of player Pottard wants. AJ has never played this aggressively? Why has he not?
                  He has done before just every time he’s had a head of steam he’s got injured , for example the beginning of this season.

Comment

I like to see him aggressive like this even if he misses those shots.

Comment

He’s done more in his limited time in this game than any Brighton player has.

Comment

I think he did enough then to justify starting the next game.
                        Hopefully that little cameo reminded any scouts watching him how good he can be.

Comment

wow... he played so damn well

Comment

He played extremely well and created quality chances. He gives this Brighton side some teeth and his link up play with trossard was really good.

Maupy should have buried the cross he sent in... Regardless brighton fans will probably rip him and he'll start on the bench as usual.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Be in migan amalkarde mosbat.

Por-niroo, paskaarie khoob, va tiz o ferz bood.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Good Performance. Makes you wonder where Brighton would be if Potter just Played AJ on the right wing position once Lampty got got.

Would probably be MOTM if Maupay or Welbeck finished their chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X