This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    If they are losing by 80 min he might get subbed in to be scapegoated. If they are drawn or winning which is more likely given it is shitfield united, he won't get a chance.
    So true! This is Potterball 101!

Comment

1-0 to sheffield United. Wow lets see if ARJ gets a couple of minutes to play. Still a long time to ge yet anything could happen.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Yesssssssss 1-0!
        David McGoldick penetrates Brighton (and gives Sheffield the lead!)
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What would the betting sites give me for Jahahnbakhsh to get subbed in the 80th minute and getting a brace!!!!!

Comment

This Brighton team doesn't look like they can get it done on a rainy night in Stoke

Comment

About as much urgency as me getting to work in the morning . They have been terrible.

Comment

I just wanted to stop by here for a sec, and share how I’m enjoying laughing inside

They’re losing to Sheffield, imagine if they ACTUALLY lose. Not go away with a point like they usually do. As in they lose to Sheffield. Looking at who they have next, it doesn’t look that simple does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  What would the betting sites give me for Jahahnbakhsh to get subbed in the 80th minute and getting a brace!!!!!
                  six million dollars
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Remember though earlier in the season, Brighton were lucky to come out with a point at home against 10 men Sheff United.

Comment

I think the scapegoat is warming up
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

He’s coming on

Comment

Psssst!.. Hey Graham!... Graham!

Pssst!.. Graham! Hey Graham!...

Pssst!..

Graham: Whot?!?!...

Whispers: Don’t play Yahanbaksh.. 👀

!!

Comment

he is coming in
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

What a ball

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a great cross, Welbeck scuffs it

Comment

Working...
                                X