Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep calm, sir, Potter's boys are 5 points clear of the relegation zone so Fulham can do as they like, Brighton aren't entering the relegation zone any time today. #teampotter

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Knowing bow club finances matter a lot to the club owner, relegation would mean a definite firing. The amount of money they would lose would be way too risky.
      Depends on how much the owner believes in Potter can get them backup again. Norwich stuck with their coach even though they lost money after getting relegated, and that's paying off for them.
      Plus, Brighton can sell Bissouma and other valuable players to cover some of the losses.

Not saying it's impossible for Potter to be fired, but if I were AJ, I wouldn't risk losing out on playing time(even at a lower level) for at least 6 month on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Keep calm, sir, Potter's boys are 5 points clear of the relegation zone so Fulham can do as they like, Brighton aren't entering the relegation zone any time today. #teampotter
        4 points now

Comment

Is he still injured ?

Comment

Is he still injured ?
            He most likely won't play regardless lol
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Is he still injured ?
              Last update on him was at the beginning of the week where potter said he's about a week or two away from returning to training.

Based on that, if we do see him, it will be against Burnley at the earliest.

Comment

Brighton's expected transfers before window closes tomorrow night:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/190...do-deal-nears/

Comment

Izquierdo is back in the game day squad.
                  More competition for AJ.

Comment

Worst shooting accuracy (41%) in the league up against a Kane-less Spurs.

Strong vibes of this but hopefully not:

Comment

Son to score 5 goals please to save my FPL week.

Comment

15 minutes of utter dominatiom rounded off by a glorious attacking move. Potter out!

Comment

Calma, even if they win they are still 17th.

Comment

Dominated the Spurs in the first half.

Comment

That was a sensational first half performance (0.7-0.03 for the xG fans ). If they back it up with a similar second half I might start questioning if PFDC users know better than Potter.

Comment

best game they've played all season mcalister is lively but he isn't very good.

I dont see how AJ gets back into this team. Potter would really have to like him.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X