This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Why is he g*shad if no offers are coming in??? First the buying and selling club have to come to an agreement, then the new club and player have to come to an agreement. The first step has not occurred yet, so Azmoun has had no decision to make.
    well obviously Zenit have put a little too high of a buyout clause on him with only 1 year remaining on his contract, i think at 12-15mil imo, he will get far more serious attention ...! that's because to Zenit he is well worth the 25mil they are demanding for him mostly because in order to attract a similar caliber replacement striker, they would have to pay a such premium figures in order to convince them to come to Russia to play..! and to top it off it still presents them a huge element of Ri$k because why would they part with a Well proven and known goal-scoring quality at below figures it will cost them to attract a Probably or a MAYBE..!!
    2nd of all and most importantly, he keeps mentioning his desire to test himself in other EU leagues, but at the same time reiterating how happy and content he is playing at Zenit and how highly he thinks of the club the city and their fans..!!
    ☝️ that 2nd Point is the Big clue to me and Zenit mgmt that he is happy to stay put But he wants a very Lucrative Extension ..! his supposed Desire to test himself in better EU leagues/club, in other words comes more across as a good ol BAZAARGARMI antics ...!! trying to force Zenit to cough up a very Lucrative contract extension that he wouldnt mind selling his career challenge and improvement trajectory for..!!

if he was more intent on an exit, he woulda been bit more forceful in his comments of desiring a new career challenge, for which he has been well past due after some 7-8 years now in this farmers league of Europe..??

like i said before, sardar's current situation so far this summer, baraye man, booye situatione Dzuba during the last summer transfer season mideh..!! he iterated similar desires and waited out until last minute knowing Zenit will table him a rather Lucrative extension offer..!

Comment

Sardar has been named player of the year for the 2020-21 RPL season by the Russian Football Union:
      https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...483501568?s=21
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Sardar has been named player of the year for the 2020-21 RPL season by the Russian Football Union:
        https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...483501568?s=21
        wooopity dooo daaa
        honestly, i dont give a fk anymore..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          wooopity dooo daaa
          honestly, i dont give a fk anymore..!!
          LOL just another thing we can add to the list of how he has accomplished everything he possibly could have at this point playing in Russia/zenit
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's won everything he realistically can with Zenit. Their recent EL/CL campaigns show they have no chance of accomplishing anything in those competitions. 4th in relatively easy CL groups two years in a row says a lot about the squad and coach's tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              As of this year we don’t know if there have been offers made, but we do know in the past there have been plenty. So it’s a valid statement….azmoun himself has confirmed it many times in the past as did Berydev.
              We don't know the details of the other deals in previous years, and details matter. If he had gone to Liverpool as the backup for Sallah and Mane, we would have been p*ssed with his bench warming... He established himself immediately as a starter and became thebest player in Russian league in a short two year span at Zenith; golden boot, etc... which has significantly improved his marketability. Perhaps as a bench warmer at Liverpool, he would not be as marketable...

You guys probably know more about his other options but I'd just like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well obviously Zenit have put a little too high of a buyout clause on him with only 1 year remaining on his contract, i think at 12-15mil imo, he will get far more serious attention ...! that's because to Zenit he is well worth the 25mil they are demanding for him mostly because in order to attract a similar caliber replacement striker, they would have to pay a such premium figures in order to convince them to come to Russia to play..! and to top it off it still presents them a huge element of Ri$k because why would they part with a Well proven and known goal-scoring quality at below figures it will cost them to attract a Probably or a MAYBE..!!
                2nd of all and most importantly, he keeps mentioning his desire to test himself in other EU leagues, but at the same time reiterating how happy and content he is playing at Zenit and how highly he thinks of the club the city and their fans..!!
                ☝️ that 2nd Point is the Big clue to me and Zenit mgmt that he is happy to stay put But he wants a very Lucrative Extension ..! his supposed Desire to test himself in better EU leagues/club, in other words comes more across as a good ol BAZAARGARMI antics ...!! trying to force Zenit to cough up a very Lucrative contract extension that he wouldnt mind selling his career challenge and improvement trajectory for..!!

if he was more intent on an exit, he woulda been bit more forceful in his comments of desiring a new career challenge, for which he has been well past due after some 7-8 years now in this farmers league of Europe..??

like i said before, sardar's current situation so far this summer, baraye man, booye situatione Dzuba during the last summer transfer season mideh..!! he iterated similar desires and waited out until last minute knowing Zenit will table him a rather Lucrative extension offer..!
                I think it is enough to say you are looking for new challenge. It is bad form to publicly say you want to leave a club while you still have a contract with them and it doesn't help anything. Zaha have been saying it for years and now Crystal Palace, or whoever eventually buys him, knows that nobody else wants him so his wages will be considerably less than what it would have been had he just kept his mouth shut.

Anyways, you should have a representative whose job is to let all potential clubs looking for a striker to know about your clients. I believe most clubs know about Sardar and his desire to move to a better club but many things have to line up for a transfer to go through...

Comment

He's definitely not leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    He's won everything he realistically can with Zenit. Their recent EL/CL campaigns show they have no chance of accomplishing anything in those competitions. 4th in relatively easy CL groups two years in a row says a lot about the squad and coach's tactics.
                    Exactly, I can see them finish 4th in a next UCL group : Lille, Porto, Zenit, plzen.

Honestly what the point to play in a such UCL group and Mickey mouse league instead of a top4 league?
                    He has all his life and pre retirement to leave in Russia if he really wants

Comment

In pish-fasl kam akse bi-maze va loos ba doostesh Dzyuba didim.

Nakone az ham del-khoran? Be tokhme chape asbe hazrate Abbas.

Baraye didane baazihaaye ziba roberooye Arsenal Tula va Ural roozshomaari mikonam.

Akhe chera lige Roosie farda shoro nemishe? Man dige nemitonam montazer beshinam, ay khoda komakam kon.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

As per reports from Italy re: Roma and Azmoun, Zenit did not want to sell the player. Perhaps Azmoun isn't fighting internally, but if the team doesn't want to sell, how much leverage does he really have? And how much is he willing to risk in terms of his relationship with the team if he personally is happy?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          As per reports from Italy re: Roma and Azmoun, Zenit did not want to sell the player. Perhaps Azmoun isn't fighting internally, but if the team doesn't want to sell, how much leverage does he really have? And how much is he willing to risk in terms of his relationship with the team if he personally is happy?
                          link?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            link?
                            https://www.vocegiallorossa.it/guida...entrata-211678

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              His contract expires next summer.. They will either need him to extend or risk losing him for nothing and they're not the kind of club to afford losing someone like Azmoun for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                His contract expires next summer.. They will either need him to extend or risk losing him for nothing and they're not the kind of club to afford losing someone like Azmoun for nothing
                                I think the issue is actually that zenit are exactly the sort of club that can afford to lose him for free. They are an extension of the Russian state and finances mean very little to them. They rather not waste money but if they lose potential 20mio fee for sardar and let him leave for free in a year to wherever he wants it won’t affect them badly. Look at this way: without sardar they don’t win the league,, prize money and bragging rights that come with it. More crucially, Russian clubs shit performance in Europe means that nkw only 1st place qualifies for the champions league, while second goes through very hard qualification round. Just by getting in group stage zenit receive EU40-50 mio. So even by losing sardar on a free the extra season they get out of him makes it financially very worth it for them.

Only way this equation changes is if a team is super serious about bringing him this summer, puts 20 mio plus some add ons on the table and convinces sardar that he is key enough to their project that he puts pressure on zenit to agree.

Unless that happens, interested parties would rather go for short term fixes for another 6 months - 1 yr, take him for 10 mio in January or free in the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X