Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another season, same story for Sardar, Chapter no n....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I feel the same. If he doesn't move by winter transfer, then he will be in Russia for the foreseeable future. Starting to look bleak that he will move.

Comment

It’s so funny reading ppl’s comments who look at comments like this and think we are the crazy ones when it’s now 5-6 years he should have left and still hasn’t left
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          It’s so funny reading ppl’s comments who look at comments like this and think we are the crazy ones when it’s now 5-6 years he should have left and still hasn’t left
          I care less for JB and where he ends, yes good kid, professional and everything, but he is replaceable by at least 4-5 other wingers in TM. Azmoun is pure talent, kind of player you will get only one in few decades if you are lucky, we had strikers who were good or excellent in one part of the game, he is good in everything, he is even better than Daei who is legend, it piss me off to see his club situation, he should have left Russia 2-3 years ago, wasted few years between Rostov and Kazan and now Zenit, he soon will be 27.
          Once he retires he like many others will realize the opportunities knock on your door only few times and for limited time. What is the worst? You fail at Roma, Milan, or somewhere else? So what? Zenit likes are always there.
          That is why i respect players like Hashemian a lot, he tried Bayern, he failed, but Hannover, Bochum opportunities were always there for him, but Bayern knocks only ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            guys, I was just living in St. Petersburg for the past five weeks....went to four Euro matches there too

honestly, who can blame Sardar if he wants to stay. The city is an absolute wet dream. A complete work of art....not enough words to describe it!
            I stayed there for a week during the Iran Morocco game was blown away. My favorite city in all of Europe and I've been to London, Berlin, Rome, Prague and Amsterdam.

The architecture is amazing. The girls are gorgeous and friendly. The food is great. Prices are cheap and the people very warm unlike Moscow and there are a lot of fun stuff to do. Don't blame him if he doesn't have a great offer.

Also, WC22 is only 1 year away and if he shines on that stage he will be picked up by someone worthy.

Comment

I care less for JB and where he ends, yes good kid, professional and everything, but he is replaceable by at least 4-5 other wingers in TM. Azmoun is pure talent, kind of player you will get only one in few decades if you are lucky, we had strikers who were good or excellent in one part of the game, he is good in everything, he is even better than Daei who is legend, it piss me off to see his club situation, he should have left Russia 2-3 years ago, wasted few years between Rostov and Kazan and now Zenit, he soon will be 27.
              Once he retires he like many others will realize the opportunities knock on your door only few times and for limited time. What is the worst? You fail at Roma, Milan, or somewhere else? So what? Zenit likes are always there.
              That is why i respect players like Hashemian a lot, he tried Bayern, he failed, but Hannover, Bochum opportunities were always there for him, but Bayern knocks only ONCE.
              Spot on!
              I would add that succeeding in an intermediate club such as roma at an advanced age may not open him doors of bigger clubs. Taremi is the best example. He is literally tearing up in porto which is a supermarket for big clubs. If he were 2/3 years younger, every top clubs would have been after him now

Comment

I hate to say this about him, but maybe like many Iranians (similar to South American footballers) he is a bit g*shad! You know what I mean? One of those types of guys who as long as things are good, he really isn't going to change much.

Comment

Amen brother! Good points….

This isn’t a full justification, but I think what makes it harder for him to leave is his attachment to the team (where he is a superstar), the city which is obviously a beautiful place and great to live in, and also his own comfort level which when we’re on the topic of Iranian players is especially important. Zenit is of course a big club too which should be respected….but not on the level of a top 10-15 club in the world like where a player like Sardar belongs.

He is 26 going on 27 and if he doesn’t make a move this summer, where it’s looking awfully quiet lately, he will never leave zenit. Another important thing to note about zenit which I have mentioned before is they managed to keep many stars from playing in top teams in their prime years like hulk and witsel so they have dealt with scenarios like this before and Sardar may be the next one to that list if there are no moves for him this summer.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I hate to say this about him, but maybe like many Iranians (similar to South American footballers) he is a bit g*shad! You know what I mean? One of those types of guys who as long as things are good, he really isn't going to change much.
                    Why is he g*shad if no offers are coming in??? First the buying and selling club have to come to an agreement, then the new club and player have to come to an agreement. The first step has not occurred yet, so Azmoun has had no decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Why is he g*shad if no offers are coming in??? First the buying and selling club have to come to an agreement, then the new club and player have to come to an agreement. The first step has not occurred yet, so Azmoun has had no decision to make.
                      As of this year we don’t know if there have been offers made, but we do know in the past there have been plenty. So it’s a valid statement….azmoun himself has confirmed it many times in the past as did Berydev.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

There have been offers that have not gone through for whatever reason.
                        He can also tell the team that he would like to move elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Spot on!
                          I would add that succeeding in an intermediate club such as roma at an advanced age may not open him doors of bigger clubs. Taremi is the best example. He is literally tearing up in porto which is a supermarket for big clubs. If he were 2/3 years younger, every top clubs would have been after him now
                          I think if Taremi scores 25-30 goals, performs well in CL, and wins the league, there will be some top clubs interested in him. Porto has sold plenty of older players to top clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            I think if Taremi scores 25-30 goals, performs well in CL, and wins the league, there will be some top clubs interested in him. Porto has sold plenty of older players to top clubs.
                            I don't see UCL contenders going after him, at best Tottenham, arsenal, atalanta or Roma

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I don't see UCL contenders going after him, at best Tottenham, arsenal, atalanta or Roma
                              If he levels up and gets that 25-30 goal mark and performs well in CL I’m willing to bet between both Madrid clubs, Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus he will have an offer.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                If he levels up and gets that 25-30 goal mark and performs well in CL I’m willing to bet between both Madrid clubs, Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus he will have an offer.
                                Hopefully you are right but I expect nothing about these racist institutions, they will close their eyes on everything Iranian to go on the latest Argentinian, brazilian or african hype instead

Comment

Working...
                                X