This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    If hes joining Zenit in Austria then its probably Munich airport. Zenit is camping in Northern Austria, which is around 1 hour drive from Munich.

About the Porto move, if he was 3 years younger i would say yes, great move, but time is running, he will turn 27 during this season. If its not time for a top league now, then when?
    I agree for the most part, but if he has not other better offers then I think moving to Porto will be good for a number of reasons:

1. He'll be able to continue to build his chemistry with Taremi which is showing signs of being very lethal.

2. Porto is still a better team than Zenit and the Portugal league is stronger although marginal maybe relative to Russia.

3. Zenit has proven that they can make a deep run into the Champions League, and if Taremi didn't get suspended against Chelsea I honestly think they would have beaten Chelsea, now imagine if Azmoun was there and Taremi wasn't suspended. Their combination can add a lot to Porto's offense in my opinion and it can be a catalyst for Porto to reach the semis in the Champions League, and of this were to happen and Azmoun kills it then I don't see why not a top team wouldn't be interested in snatching him up for $35/$40 million.

4. I really don't want him to stay another year in Russia because he'll continue to stagnate where as in Porto I think he will hit his ceiling if not get close to it, and with it being the season before the World Cup I want him to get better not continue to stagnate in Russia.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo shot Porto is gonna get Azmoun. They can't afford the transfer fee and his salary demand would completely upend their payroll. Half the team would demand a raise. They had to nickel and dime Taremi last summer.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Please don’t go to Porto. Going to Porto from Zenit really isn’t progress. Gotta go somewhere better!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Please don’t go to Porto. Going to Porto from Zenit really isn’t progress. Gotta go somewhere better!
          Probably not a good move, but, love to see Taremi and Azmoun in CL together.
          Especially, once they get out of group stage.

Comment

Porto and Sardar will never ever happen. And I'm glad for it. Porto are not a club paying M20+ Euro for a player.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Schalke werder and Karlsruhe, all in Austria.
              There is direct flight from Iran to Austria if I am not mistaken
              Not yet, Austrian resume their service July 17th.
              So he probably did Tehran-Frankfurt-Austria

Comment

if he go bundesliga would be awsome

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  if he go bundesliga would be awsome
                  He returned at zenit training today

Comment

All indications leading to another season in great Russia. Amazing!!!!

Comment

Arrived in camp in Austria

Comment

Not an overwhelming career move for Sardar, but going from Zenit to Porto is an upgrade nonetheless. That said, its not like Man Utd or Bayern is coming after him. Best he is going to land is a Seville or Atalanta, with the former being much preferred.

That said, it could be AMAZING for Team Melli to have them playing together for a whole year.

Comment

Sardar and Taremi playing in one team would have plusses and minuses:

Plus (as others have already mentioned): they would further improve their already very good chemistry / understanding of their respective moves.

Minus (my new point that no one has mentioned yet): both would lose some exposure to other international top rated attacking talent, since they would most likely always start together.

So I'd much rather see them in different clubs to interact with and learn from other top attacking talent, especially since they already have good chemistry in TM anyway, so it's not like they would gain that much from playing in the same club.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            All indications leading to another season in great Russia. Amazing!!!!
                            yea man, so far he's been for most part a Contingency Choice for all the rumored interested clubs...!(so like if we sell this guy.....then or if we fail to land this striker then we go for him possibly, if we get this coach, then he may fancy him etc..!!)
                            sure, the Transfer season is still open and but sadly yet to see a decent club show genuine interest and serious intent to lure him away from Zenit...! especially one willing to part with 20+mil and tabling him a tempting enough personal term$ to actually get the deal over the line..!!

Comment

Azmoun is definitely ready to move on from zenit, he was smart to take his time with rostov and build himself up in this league

from a different perspective, it is probably better for team melli WCQ for him to stay with Zenit but he is one of our most talented players ever and he can be a big name star if he makes a move to la liga or serie a

Comment

https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousFli...TY95hxXTFGZ9DK
                                i asked jimmy conrad about his thoughts on azmoun possibly going to roma and he said this:

Comment

Working...
                                X