X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I want to see Sardar in Milan!
    That would be a dream to play alongside Ibrahimovic as he just extended his contract with Milan.
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-23-2021, 02:19 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

he aint going anywhere ... hes a god in Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        That would be a dream to play alongside Ibrahimovic as he just extended his contract with Milan.
        And then after, take his place in the team as the clubs number 1 target man.

Sardar really is without a doubt the best target man from Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/news/264362
          confirmation that zenit will also offer sardar a new, improved contract this summer.

Seems the list of interested parties at the moment is:

Sevilla, Atalanta, Roma, Zenit.

https://sport24.ru/news/football/202...orda-kto-takoy

at the same time, seems they are focussing no Gaetan LAborde, CF of Montpellier, scored 13 goals and made 8 assists in ligue 1 this season as Azmoun replacement should he not extend
          Zenit ghalat kardeh 😡.. They can sell him and buy 2 new players. Especially if he wins the golden boot again this season. They can sell him or sell him and trade him.

I pray he doesn’t stay another season 🙏🏼

Comment

I also think sardar will extend if zenit come with big $

They know how to keep their best players in their prime.....just look at their track record:Hulk, witsel, Danny, and plenty of others have spent their prime years there bc of the $ they were making and their comfort with their situation with the club. Sardar has done nothing in his career to give us any confidence he is any different....he could have and should have left Russia a while ago.

The writing is on the wall my friends.....sorry to burst the bubble for those being super optimistic thinking otherwise!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I also think sardar will extend if zenit come with big $
              They know how to keep their best players in their prime.....just look at their track record:Hulk, witsel, Danny, and plenty of others have spent their prime years there bc of the $ they were making and their comfort with their situation with the club. Sardar has done nothing in his career to give us any confidence he is any different....he could have and should have left Russia a while ago.
              The writing is on the wall my friends.....sorry to burst the bubble for those being super optimistic thinking otherwise!
              I wish it wasn't true but I have to agree. If Zenit pay him he has no reason to leave. I would love to see him dominate in a better league but we have to look at the situation objectively.

At Zenit:

He is number 1. no one is going to replace him and he has cemented his spot
              Guaranteed Champions league
              He is close to Iran so he can go home to tend his horses.
              He is close to Iran easy for his parents who he is super close with to visit.
              Easier for his parents to get VISA to visit Russia than to got to EU.

At a new European League:

He is a Big Signing, tons of pressure to deliver.
              Stress of being the new kid on the block
              Not guaranteed to be a starter (it took Taremi half a season to cement himself in Porto and that move was necessary, ARJ flopped who knows if his career will recover, Kaveh has been streaky since he went to brugge)
              different culture
              far from his horses
              far from family

Now ask yourself is it worth it if the money is the same. What is the benefit?

I'm all for being ambitious and pushing yourself to succeed but he's not at Rubin or Rostov. He is at Zenit, he is peaking and unless the pay increase is lucrative why take the risk?
              As a fan I would love to see him move to a bigger club period. But as a human I weigh the pros \ cons of the situation and see how it affects my quality of life.

Comment

Hameye baazikonhaye donya har saal az yek keshvar miran yek keshvare dige va farhang avaz mikonand ma ham

inja daarim bahs mikonim ke Sardar yenoo az ASBHAASH door nashe delesh beshkane.

Kesi dar Europae Gharbi nemidone Zenit chi chi ast chon bashgaahe bozorgo nist dar sathe jahani.

Agar khaayeh daare mige na be pishnahaadeshoon va risk mikone, manande bazikonhaaye dorost o hesaabie footbaale jahan.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Zenit and their social media are awesome. They always give shout outs to Iranian fans (and even have a Farsi language twitter account). Another reason Sardar may remain at Zenit despite bigger team offers: Zenit is a genuinely good organization.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Zenit and their social media are awesome. They always give shout outs to Iranian fans (and even have a Farsi language twitter account). Another reason Sardar may remain at Zenit despite bigger team offers: Zenit is a genuinely good organization.
                    Nazmeshoon dar defaa ham khoob bood har saal dar faaze goroohie CL hazf nesmishodand.

Dar zemn, Porto ham dar twitteresh be farsi peyghaam daadeh.

Bere Porto, yek bashgaahe besyaar bozorgtar va por-eftekhaartar.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Albate man manzoore Dubxl152 va Diz raa dark mikonam,

amma dar zendegi bayaad KHAAYEH DAASHT.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He’s gonna stay at Zenit for sure.

Comment

i genuinely do not blame him if he stays. let’s hope a top top top team comes knocking at the door. that’s the only possible way i see him making a move

Comment

I think he's gonna move. He's got multiple seasons of playing at the best club in the Russian league under his belt now. He'll finish this season with another title and most likely another golden boot, he's demonstrated to observers that he can perform well over consecutive seasons, now he can secure the best possible deal for himself.

Roma is a great option in my opinion, the Mayoral loan from Real Madrid hasn't been spectacular and Dzeko has run out of steam at 35 years of age, they 100% need a striker. He would have two in-form creative players behind him in Pellegrini (6 league assists, 7 all comps) and Mkhitaryan (9 league assists, 11 all comps) and their full backs also provide decent chances too (Karsdorp 5 league assists, Spinazzola 5 league assists and 8 in all comps). I would love to see him there. They also have been very supportive to Iranians on social media.

I think Sevilla are very happy with En-Nesyri, who is 23 years old and has just become the highest-scoring Moroccan player in La Liga's history.
                            This season has been a bit of a fluke for AC Milan in my opinion, I expect next season for there to be drop-off for them. Pioli is a good manager but the club structure above him hasn't been great at forward planning over the years, they kind of remind me of Arsenal and Valencia in that respect. Other than Zlatan, none of their strikers have been firing which is why Milan in talks to extend Zlatan for another year.
                            Valencia are in dire need of a striker but on the other hand Valencia has become a bit of a poisoned chalice because of their owner; a move there may not be good for his development and confidence.
                            There are also Tottenham rumors but Azmoun would be signed to either replace a departing Harry Kane or be his backup. I don't think he wants either responsibility, he will be miserable. Tottenham don't win anything and they're likely to suffer a lot next season, especially if Kane leaves. They suffer even with Kane in the team now that Pochettino is gone.
                            Dortmund might better even though they are also at a low point and replacing Haaland this summer is similarly major task, but at least Dortmund are in a better position to recruit and compete for titles within the Bundesliga than Tottenham is within the Premier League, and they are also more likely to play in Europe each season than Tottenham. The Bundesliga is also a smoother transition coming from Russia than the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              He’s gonna stay at Zenit for sure.
                              Agree 100%. I have been saying this whole the time. Sardar loves money, the glory life and that he's treated like the Ultimate superstar in Russia.

Comment

Would be a big mistake to stay in Zenit. Go to a big team, try your best and if you fail come back in Zenit

Comment

Working...
                                X