Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video of the team in comic form for the upcoming UCL games. "Prince of Persia" Sardar Azmoun (with his horses) at the 3min mark of the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      I noticed the same thing. Of course, one could be fluent in a language and not have an even average vocabulary. Many people are fluent in their mother tongue (let alone a difficult language like Russian) yet lack vocabulary skills. It definitely seems that his language skills have improved.

Go Sardar!
      True. As an example, he could use other words such as Normalna , Super, Kruta, Prekrasna or Otlichna instead of calling everything Kharasho. But most Russians also use Kharasho in almost every context.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Hehe he said “kharasho” (Good) at least 20 times in his 1 minute interview [emoji1][emoji1]

Well at least it finally feels so good to see him speak Russian himself and handling the whole interview himself without the need of a translator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Same with ARJB and "obviously"

ARJB: Obviously we had a good game, Obviously... i wanted to score and Obviously we played hard. I do my best for the club, and Obviously.... I wish to help the club and the fans. Obviously

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            what exactly am I looking at?

Comment

Great video of the team in comic form for the upcoming UCL games. "Prince of Persia" Sardar Azmoun (with his horses) at the 3min mark of the video!

That was amazing, wish more teams did promotional content like that! Beautiful work

Comment

that was actually sick. Got me super pumped up for next weeks match vs club brugge. Will be 10 AM for West coast folks. Sardar has strong track record vs belgian/dutch teams (goals vs anderlecht+Ajax, assists vs PSV) and in general their defenses leave space for him.

First though will be this weekends match vs high flying sochi (zenit's farm club basically) led by Noboa. Expect some rotation with ozdoev,zhirkov,dzyuba all playing 3 full games for Russia in quick succession, barrios arriving late from colombia and not training yet, lovren playing 3x for croatia. Azmoun thankfully is rested and fit, and I think he could start the sochi match as lone CF flanked by Malcolm and driussi, saving dzyuba to return vs brugge. He dominates vs teams like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  what exactly am I looking at?
                  From Sorare.com: "Sorare is a global fantasy football game where you can play with officially licensed digital cards and earn prizes every week. We are backed by a world-class team of investors, supported by gaming giant Ubisoft and already trusted by 100+ football clubs, with many more coming every month."

Comment

From Sorare.com: "Sorare is a global fantasy football game where you can play with officially licensed digital cards and earn prizes every week. We are backed by a world-class team of investors, supported by gaming giant Ubisoft and already trusted by 100+ football clubs, with many more coming every month."
                    ohh that’s pretty cool thanks for sharing!

Comment

Be aware of what you share on PFDC as it's highly contagious and definitely airborne. :-)

Comment

^^ Cool video. Well conceived and produced.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Here's the artist that created the video. Very talented guy.

Comment

Kolhoz. I think it's an expression used to refer to hillbillies?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              yea i wonder what that meant ..?
                              perhaps reference to his horse-riding tribal roots..??

and what's up with Dzuba stealing wallets..?? lol , an inside joke ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                yea i wonder what that meant ..?
                                perhaps reference to his horse-riding tribal roots..??
                                Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                It's in Turkmen language.

[ATTACH]18813[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X