Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Sardar the greatest Iranian striker of all times!

Comment

Front and center

Comment

Just needs to score 1 more to crack in to the 20s. Becoming the topscorer twice in a row now should definitely spark some interest from the better clubs in Europe. Sevilla, AC Milan, Leipzig, Everton or maybe Leicester. He shouldn't go anywhere below these clubs that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Just needs to score 1 more to crack in to the 20s. Becoming the topscorer twice in a row now should definitely spark some interest from the better clubs in Europe. Sevilla, AC Milan, Leipzig, Everton or maybe Leicester. He shouldn't go anywhere below these clubs that's for sure.
          Please, NO English clubs! AJ made that huge mistake, I do not want to see this happen to Serdar, has been proven enough times now that our players need to stay away from that league. Yeah, I know it's the "best" league, but seeing them in leagues like RPL or Eredivisie being topscores and stars there, makes us proud and happy, seeing them bench in England gives us nothing at all..

Comment

haha wrong thread! soryy
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Please, NO English clubs! AJ made that huge mistake, I do not want to see this happen to Serdar, has been proven enough times now that our players need to stay away from that league. Yeah, I know it's the "best" league, but seeing them in leagues like RPL or Eredivisie being topscores and stars there, makes us proud and happy, seeing them bench in England gives us nothing at all..
              Completely different player. Jahanbakhsh needs space and has some trouble with a lot of physicality. Azmoun actually has the skill set to do well in the EPL. RPL is just as physical as the EPL. I think Azmoun could do well in any league in Europe.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

wow he ended up with 9.4 rating at sofascore! https://www.sofascore.com/player/sardar-azmoun/150998
                just waiting for the new Azmoun/Dzyuba celebration video now

Hope he goes to Italy, would be fun to se him in lets say Atalanta, Inter or Juventus.. or as I said before, Sardar and Taremi at Porto, but he is probably to expensive for them..
                On the other hand, they sold Marega for 15 mil, they should add 10 mil and buy Azmoun for 25... would be a good deal,, like if someone would say, i swich you marega + 10 mil för azmoun.. don deal!
                so they should go for him if they have the cash!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

19 goals in 23 appearances is extremely impressive for the RPL. It's hard to score there.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                    19 goals in 23 appearances is extremely impressive for the RPL. It's hard to score there.
                    Lokomotivs defence today tells otherwise

Comment

He needs to move this summer. He is toooo good for such a league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        wow he ended up with 9.4 rating at sofascore! https://www.sofascore.com/player/sardar-azmoun/150998
                        just waiting for the new Azmoun/Dzyuba celebration video now

Hope he goes to Italy, would be fun to se him in lets say Atalanta, Inter or Juventus.. or as I said before, Sardar and Taremi at Porto, but he is probably to expensive for them..
                        On the other hand, they sold Marega for 15 mil, they should add 10 mil and buy Azmoun for 25... would be a good deal,, like if someone would say, i swich you marega + 10 mil för azmoun.. don deal!
                        so they should go for him if they have the cash!
                        they didnt get 15 mil for marega lol. He is leaving on a free transfer and that is the total amount he will earn in 3 yr deal at Al Hilal (so yearly wage of 5 mil/yr)

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          I really dont understand this argument. Maybe in general we can say iranians havent had success in england (frankly there is a small sample size, dejagah was excellent, gucci, karim, bagheri not really there long enough to make a definite assessment, ando ok but injured a lot), and I personally would like to see him in la liga or bundesliga before PL. But every case should be analyzed individually bc these are individual players. All that ARJ and Azmoun have in common is their passport. As footballers they basically have no commonalities. ARJ from day 1 was not suited to england bc he lacks pace, especially to play for a bottom feeder PL team where he may be asked to work on the counter in many games. He also never had any impressive euro record to backup his exploits in a weaker league.

Azmoun is physically a beast, has incredible speed, can finish with feet and head, and has very good linkup play in a physical, quite defensive league. He has played in multiple systems successfully, playing on a team where counter attack was the main offensive game plan in rostov, and in Zenit where they dominate possession. In both he was successful both domestically and in continental competitions.

IMO sevilla was by far the best fit mentioned, also dortmund if they got rid of haaland and actually wanted azmoun to replace him, but in PL a team like Everton with a world class experienced coach like Ancelotti + iranian owner in Moshiri that wanted azmoun before would be far from a likely bust. Just because ARJ forgot how to run for 18 months in brighton doesnt mean sardar doesnt have the tools to succeed in a much better PL outfit in a suitable system with a world renowned coach.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I really dont understand this argument. Maybe in general we can say iranians havent had success in england (frankly there is a small sample size, dejagah was excellent, gucci, karim, bagheri not really there long enough to make a definite assessment, ando ok but injured a lot), and I personally would like to see him in la liga or bundesliga before PL. But every case should be analyzed individually bc these are individual players. All that ARJ and Azmoun have in common is their passport. As footballers they basically have no commonalities. ARJ from day 1 was not suited to england bc he lacks pace, especially to play for a bottom feeder PL team where he may be asked to work on the counter in many games. He also never had any impressive euro record to backup his exploits in a weaker league.
                              Azmoun is physically a beast, has incredible speed, can finish with feet and head, and has very good linkup play in a physical, quite defensive league. He has played in multiple systems successfully, playing on a team where counter attack was the main offensive game plan in rostov, and in Zenit where they dominate possession. In both he was successful both domestically and in continental competitions.
                              IMO sevilla was by far the best fit mentioned, also dortmund if they got rid of haaland and actually wanted azmoun to replace him, but in PL a team like Everton with a world class experienced coach like Ancelotti + iranian owner in Moshiri that wanted azmoun before would be far from a likely bust. Just because ARJ forgot how to run for 18 months in brighton doesnt mean sardar doesnt have the tools to succeed in a much better PL outfit in a suitable system with a world renowned coach.
                              azmoun would flourish in epl, he has the perfect skill set for the league. keshwardoost also mentioned that he wants azmoun at porto, but they wont be able to afford his salary and thats a lateral move, if not a downgrade

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                they didnt get 15 mil for marega lol. He is leaving on a free transfer and that is the total amount he will earn in 3 yr deal at Al Hilal (so yearly wage of 5 mil/yr)
                                Aaaaah yeah thats right I got it wrong there ! thanks!
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X