X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 minutes stoppage time. Still 0-1.

Comment

Hopefully Leko will be sacked soon if they lose another 2 games.

Comment

Yess, Game over. Annnterwerp lost at home 0-1

Comment

Haha, serves him right.

Comment

LMAO

"If Butez Leko had wanted to stew a bowl of pears, he could have let that ball roll in
            Butez was a disaster in the first half. He's bad with his feet"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

LMAO

"If Butez Leko had wanted to stew a bowl of pears, he could have let that ball roll in
              Butez was a disaster in the first half. He's bad with his feet"
              I have no idea what the first comment means, but their fans seem to be superreactive idiots as well.
              This is what Leko gets for trying to destroy a player like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I have no idea what the first comment means, but their fans seem to be superreactive idiots as well.
                This is what Leko gets for trying to destroy a player like he did.
                no idea either, but its butez slander so I couldnt care less

Comment

no idea either, but its butez slander so I couldnt care less

Comment

Jesus Christ what is wrong with these fans

Neither Beiranvand nor Butez deserve the backlash they are getting... It's actually comical

Their defense and attacking capabilities are just subpar!

Comment

their fans are taking the absolute piss out of butez, leko, and "possession" play from GK all over twitter.

LOL. I think ideal would have been for beira to start for spurs then go back to bench. Make situation shit enough with butez that nobody can doubt beira deserves extended run in xi. But anyways, bruggge match happened. A few more like this for butez and beira will be back in the picture.

Comment

their fans are taking the absolute piss out of butez, leko, and "possession" play from GK all over twitter.

LOL. I think ideal would have been for beira to start for spurs then go back to bench. Make situation shit enough with butez that nobody can doubt beira deserves extended run in xi. But anyways, bruggge match happened. A few more like this for butez and beira will be back in the picture.
                        and hopefully LEKO will be out

Comment

The idea to start from the back with the GK being involved, to the extend that they had Ali involved is so one dimensional. It seems like this is the current plan by Leko, and it just creates excess pressure on the GK and the defense. Just one mess up and it will end up disastrous. The game against Spurs, I was concerned how much back passing they did, but now it's just the standard with Antwerp.

Comment

When Antwerp were looking to buy goalkeepers, then surely they knew the style of football they wanted to play. Therefore you buy goalkeepers who are comfortable at playing out from the back and the same with their defenders.
                            It has come to the point when there is something wrong with the coaching going on and if your team isn’t comfortable playing that way that you change your tactics up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              When Antwerp were looking to buy goalkeepers, then surely they knew the style of football they wanted to play. Therefore you buy goalkeepers who are comfortable at playing out from the back and the same with their defenders.
                              It has come to the point when there is something wrong with the coaching going on and if your team isn’t comfortable playing that way that you change your tactics up.
                              2 points.
                              1. These are not Lekos players so he technically inherited the lineup because they were brought in before he was. 2. Leko is a classic example off stubborn ass inflexible coach, the thought of changing the script to fit your players strengths is not in his DNA. I hope they can him asap. Hated him since his time at brugge.

Comment

the thing is I really dont think beira is even bad with his feet!??!? Seriously, go look at spurs match and how well he did under pressure after first 10 mins.

Strangely his kicking from GOALKICKS randomly turned into mirzapour vs brugge. But that is certainly never a problem for him until now so I dont think it will be a big issue after a few games.

Comment

Working...
                                X