X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was not goalie's fault.

Comment

Shame 😃 hopefully he is in the Job centre soon (leko)

Comment

Like the ones vs the table toppers, but I think Leko should apologize again for his goalie.

Comment

I'm watching the game now, only monitoring the GK .

Comment

I like how in all three of their last games, Antwerp have yet to score a goal.

Yet for some reason Antwerp fans think the goalie is their issue.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

A soorakh defense makes any gk look bad

Comment

Everytime I look at Leko and see his ugly red wristband, I see him as an Nazi SS officer

Comment

Heavy pressure from ANNtwwerp

Comment

If I was the coach of this team after every game I would line the defence up against the wall with their butts stuck out so that everyone would give them a hard kick on their backside goal keepers with the privilege of two hard kicks.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Everytime I look at Leko and see his ugly red wristband, I see him as an Nazi SS officer
                      I wonder how many shekels he got paid to attempt to ruin Beiranvand's career?

Comment

wow, they almost conceded a goal but nice save by Burtez

Comment

OMG, their defender are doing almost the same with Burtez, lot of dangerous back passes.

Comment

ANNTERRwerp scored but they are checking VAR for Hand Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              OMG, their defender are doing almost the same with Burtez, lot of dangerous back passes.
                              It's becoming pretty clear that this defender-goalie passing is by instruction of the coach. While it's true that modern goalies are supposed to be more involved as an additional field player, this coach is taking it way too far and I'm not sure if his team is ready for such extremes or capable thereof.

Comment

Goal disallowed. Still 0-1

Comment

Working...
                                X