Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy...INTERPOL will be knocking on his door soon. Recently arrived Middle Easterners posing with guns is never a good combination.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Here you can see that you can get the kid out of the dahat but the dahati never out of the kid...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      I also am a proud Lor

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Oh boy...INTERPOL will be knocking on his door soon. Recently arrived Middle Easterners posing with guns is never a good combination.
        Not really. You can tell from the gol haye poshti he is in brojerd in his family home and that hand made gun belongs to his dad.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Not really. You can tell from the gol haye poshti he is in brojerd in his family home and that hand made gun belongs to his dad.
          He's from Khoramabad bro. They are different people from Boroujerdi folks!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
            He's from Khoramabad bro. They are different people from Boroujerdi folks!
            As a matter of fact traditionally they have this interesting animosity towards each other. Both make fun of one another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here you can see that you can get the kid out of the dahat but the dahati never out of the kid...

Typical vile racist shit that keeps getting through on PFDC. Unbelievable.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Can you believe this guy?

Typical "Christiano Ronaldo fanboy" aka diva behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  As a matter of fact traditionally they have this interesting animosity towards each other. Both make fun of one another

My parents are Boroujerdi, so I know this animosity that you are referring to it is kind of funny actually.

But they are not different peoples, they are mostly lurish. This funny animosity is also present amongst Turks from Tabriz and Urumieh.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                    My parents are Boroujerdi, so I know this animosity that you are referring to it is kind of funny actually.

But they are not different peoples, they are mostly lurish. This funny animosity is also present amongst Turks from Tabriz and Urumieh.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
                    100% agreed. The animosity is more verbal, rather than literal. And yes I do agree that the kind of animosity between them exists between actually many of neighboring cities and even countries in the world. Even between Canada and the US

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Typical vile racist shit that keeps getting through on PFDC. Unbelievable.
                      How else would you describe a national role model holding a rifle with that smile? A guy little kids look up to.... if he holds a rifle why not me... the only explanation is little foresight, low education level or simple stupidity. Please enlighten me what else it could be.

Stop calling everything you don't agree to racism just because you can't think 2 steps further and build a real opinion.

Comment

How else would you describe a national role model holding a rifle with that smile? A guy little kids look up to.... if he holds a rifle why not me... the only explanation is little foresight, low education level or simple stupidity. Please enlighten me what else it could be.

Stop calling everything you don't agree to racism just because you can't think 2 steps further and build a real opinion.

you have most definitely never held a gun in your hands before [emoji23]. i agree that they should be more controlled, but they’re not all that bad

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          you have most definitely never held a gun in your hands before [emoji23]. i agree that they should be more controlled, but they’re not all that bad
                          I agree with you. Owning a gun is something that is important as a freedom to be able to have and illegal guns are the main source of deaths (at least in US). That being said, why can he not show off something that is a hobby of his? I think he's enjoying himself there.

Comment

Guys Lors are obsessed with guns. It's a big part of Lor culture.

Ali taking a picture with a gun in no way diminishes him in any way. It probably even makes him cooler lol. You can call him a dahati all you want, and you may be right. He is, indeed, Straight Outta Dahat. But do not belittle him in any way, because he has actually shown to be one of the most professional, ambitious, intelligent, well-spoken, and classy TM player of recent years. He is a national hero and always will be.
                            sigpic

Comment

What he's holding looks more like an antique piece than a real gun. Lets move on from this topic.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                                I agree with you. Owning a gun is something that is important as a freedom to be able to have and illegal guns are the main source of deaths (at least in US). That being said, why can he not show off something that is a hobby of his? I think he's enjoying himself there.
                                Correct for us Lurs rifles are very important, we use it to protect our lands and sometimes for hunting.

This term "dahati" is often used by very snobbish Tehrani's and Iranians in the diaspora, i reckon it says more about the ones using "dahati" in order to insult and belittle someone than the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                                X