This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Sorr but how can you guys be so mean and say these things ?
    You're the one who actively called Beiro out for some of the mistakes he made
    Last edited by Galactika; 02-21-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      what could cause a groin injury?
      He landed awkwardly in an accident? A nasty tackle? Or perhaps poor warm-up and conditioning?
      If you remember he slipped apparently when he was leaving a table?! The groin injury could be from that point on?! He has probably not fully and properly recovered?? But in the game when his left foot slipped and he did a split that might have brought the injury back on. I have had groin injury. It is a bugger. You think you have recovered but it is still there and you occasionally feel it.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        Sorr but how can you guys be so mean and say these things ?
        Yed, still my opinion is that Beiro isnt the old Beiro and he makes more mistakes than saces, but you guys are saying he may have faked the injury to avoid more mistakes !?

Comment

beiro starts

Comment

Joone Ardalan emrooz gand nazan.

Be harchi ke bavar daari gand nazan Beiro.

Zehne khodeto j'am o joor kon va yek mah bedoone eshtebaah baazi kon.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Joone Ardalan emrooz gand nazan.

Be harchi ke bavar daari gand nazan Beiro.

Zehne khodeto j'am o joor kon va yek mah bedoone eshtebaah baazi kon.
              Beiro az dahanet beshnaveh Ardalan jaan.
              بیرو از دهنت بشنوه اردلان جان

Comment

The match is on ESPN+ (subscription required) for US viewers. I feel conflicted about watching yet I stand for Beiro to get it together.

Go Beiro!

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...arch%3Aresults

Comment

hes actually playing well and made a very good save but seems to have reaggravated groin in the process.

will probably be subbed.

Comment

jesus christ. This is turning into a mess with this injury
                    sigpic

Comment

vaaay this is not just happening. He's injured and getting subbed out.

Comment

And he will most probably miss the return leg in EL. This was such game he could have had another cleansheet.

Comment

he initially seemed okay after a save, but then went down again on his accord and he kept pointing to this right hip/back area. He was helped off by 2 assistants and could barely drag his right leg.

Comment

better he gets subbed than injury something badly.

And it doesnt seem his place is in threat by this de wolf guy. He is the number 1 until whenever butez returns and then coach will have to make a decision.

His passing looked more assured today and that one claim he came out strongly and got to was what injured him, but it was a very good play.

Comment

Looks like it was serious and he shouldn't have been playing. Thats messed up . Skocic should start looking for a new goali . Beiro has lost the plot this season. He'll probably be out for next game if he is LUCKY! De Wolf can take his spot and bench him which in that case Its a total disaster for team melli.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Looks like it was serious and he shouldn't have been playing. Thats messed up . Skocic should start looking for a new goali . Beiro has lost the plot this season. He'll probably be out for next game if he is LUCKY! De Wolf can take his spot and bench him which in that case Its a total disaster for team melli.
                                Go outside and drink a glass of water haji. This is like a super super overreaction.

Let’s not stress over stuff.

The coach is a fair one and he won’t do Beiranvand dirty. It’s better for alireza to recover than to get a serious injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X