X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brugge already won the title, it is meaningless game for them

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

According to FotMob, Ortwin de Wolf got the MOTM...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        According to FotMob, Ortwin de Wolf got the MOTM...
        Butez and Beiranvand in shambles

Comment

If De Wolfe actually had a good game it shouldn’t mean anything...Beiro has had numerous and same with Butez. If fully fit I still think they’ll be ahead of de Wolfe....however the beiro vs butez when both are 100% for I’m interested to see how the manager will choose. I hope beiro sheds some light on the situation when he’s back at the TM camp.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He should ask for a loan or something before it is too late, he is playing for probably the second best team in Belgium and the pressure was quite a lot, as before he even put the jersey on they signed a new keeper at the beginning of the season so it was kind of weird situation even at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He should ask for a loan or something before it is too late, he is playing for probably the second best team in Belgium and the pressure was quite a lot, as before he even put the jersey on they signed a new keeper at the beginning of the season so it was kind of weird situation even at the beginning.
              Im pretty sure he will leave in the summer. I think greece was mentioned (AEK) and that can be a very good option to regain form, experience EL, maybe more iranian style of life.

Honestly we have to give him credit for getting to europe. Most never thought he would leave. IT would have been easier to stay in PP but he chose to challenge himself. Even when leaving PP screwed him by not releasing him until late despite having league all tied up, bc of covid travel restrictions + 2 week quarantine he missed entirety of pre season, plus dealing with asshole leko initially. Still he managed 5 or so good-very good games and around the same amount bad matches. But I saw big improvements in his game with feet already during that time, and Im sure with more work in euro environment exits will follow soon.

As you say, there was something off with antwerp from the start, in another euro environment im sure he can regain his full form.

Comment

I hope he moves too. Having school age kids makes moving more complicated... He has a higher bar to get over before moving because of family.

Comment

hum... !!? i dont know about Buetz dude ? never saw him in a full game action but the few highlights he didnt look all that formidable of a keeper? although certainly a more fundamentally sound one, which isnt a high bar to set considering he was competing with weak Bey on that front ..!
                  from the few late on matches that i saw of the team under the new coach, it was blatantly obvious that the new coach certainly prefers Bey over Dewolf kid..? and only injury seemed was the reason he resorted to choose Dewolf over Bey..!!?

halaa bebinim what happens to Bey in the current TM camp ..? if he gets the starting nod vs syria then we'd know for most part that all those injury excuses were just more theatrics from him ? and he feels unsure of his future in Annnwept..! in that case yep, he needs to gtfo asap before he ruins his already slim chances attracting any other semi decent EU offers..!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Apparently De Wolf is the head coach’s preferred goalie now over Beiranvand and Butez.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Apparently De Wolf is the head coach’s preferred goalie now over Beiranvand and Butez.
                        Coach is out of his mind, both Butez are Beiro are better than him, he was warming the bench at Eupen.

Comment

Wow if it was butez I’d somewhat understand but de wolfe has clearly been the weakest of them all!!! I’m really eager to see what’s going to happen with Beiro’s club situation.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Butez and Beiranvand can bond over the situation

Comment

Damn, and to think that a month or so ago, I was made out to be dumb as a rock for suggesting that the De wolf is brought in to replace Alireza.

Comment

The coach seems to be really weak in his long term plans. One bad game and he benches you and one good game and you’re a starter. I have never heard of any other coach rotating 3 goalies at this rate for these reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X