Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful conceding that 3rd goal. Wouldn't be surprised if he's dropped for their 3rd choice keeper now...

Comment

3-0 beiro wow i feel so sorry for him , antwerp will sell him asap, i feel so sorry for him and all fans

Comment

Damn, they are going to put him on the next plane to tehran.

Comment

Puuuh almost 4:0, Beiro with big errors
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Seems like every shoot will be a goal on beiro, nearly 4-0 by a simple shoot ...... beiro my god

Comment

Maybe now dome people need to say sorry to the old coach of antwerp,

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                That would be totally deserved.
                We can find some excuse against Tottenham and brugge but this one is totally for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  i wish, that would be a dream come true. But the thing is they cant just give away 4m euros. ali was a huge investment. they need to get back atleast 1-2 m euros, and i cant see how thats going to happen

Comment

Beiranvand needs couple of playing times . Don't worry guys he will be okay. He just needs some playing time. Look how nervous and clumsy he is. couple of playing time and he'll be back on track. I just pray that they give him more games.

Comment

Calm yourselves people. Goalies have been embarrassed worse than this and recovered.
                      It’s clear this is not an ability issue but a huge mental block. He needs support.

Comment

I am really disappointed in everyone here. Before you zoom on Beiro take a look at the whole team. They are fucking crap. If Oliver Khan was in the goal they would still lose this game. Come on.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          i wish, that would be a dream come true. But the thing is they cant just give away 4m euros. ali was a huge investment. they need to get back atleast 1-2 m euros, and i cant see how thats going to happen
                          He was transferred for 700,000 Euros I think

Comment

Despite being a fan of how he made a name for himself through his hard work during hardships etc, he's been his own worse enemy by not looking to transfer to a European team straight after the world cup when he was high on confidence... He stayed to help Persepolis when he should have made a move...
                            His dream has been to play in the EPL but that looks very very unlikely considering his age and his poor first season in Europe (you might say I'm being too critical, but unfortunately that's what you get as a keeper)

Comment

He is making a mess out of simple shots, He deffo needs some confidence which im sure he'll gain in future games. He also needs to be organised with his DF line. All of this will be sorted out in few games. Lets just hope The coach is not stupid enough to put the 3rd goalie in.
                              Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Calm yourselves people. Goalies have been embarrassed worse than this and recovered.
                              It’s clear this is not an ability issue but a huge mental block. He needs support.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                I am really disappointed in everyone here. Before you zoom on Beiro take a look at the whole team. They are fucking crap. If Oliver Khan was in the goal they would still lose this game. Come on.
                                Defense has been garbage

Comment

Working...
                                X