• Show
Clear All

connoly good goal
    3-0
    he has looked quality in a few minutes ive seen

Comment

kane rid

Comment

In what world is Mooy a better player than ARJ?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          In what world is Mooy a better player than ARJ?
          Mooy is a CM who covers space and wins duels.

Cant compare him to Jahanbakhsh but he's better than whatever Brighton had there last year with their aliasghari clearances

Comment

bissuma coming on for conolly

Comment

86 min gone
              come on man
              get ma nigga in
              a lot of BHA players are looking tired and could use a breather

Comment

Last sub done
                No AJ

Comment

alzate out for the played out and useless bong
                  he should retire or hit to some lower league

Comment

yeah let's give the 53 year old man a couple minutes, why not?

Comment

AJ is not a wanted player but he is getting paid well so why would he want to go anywhere else.
                      I feel bad for the lad but maybe he should let go of the money and move on.

Comment

Reading AJ's interview last week, I got the impression that Potter didn't let him move to other teams (despite interest from Germany and the Netherlands) because AJ was still part of the plan at BHA. After today's game I am convinced AJ is not now, and will not be in the future, part of Potter's plans. Otherwise he would have gotten a few minutes towards the end of the game.

Comment

well at least he made the bench ..... I figured he'd be excluded all together from the playing squad ..!
                          good result and performance from BHA but tbf, Tot looked a clusterfk of lost team, everyone playing for themselves ..and obviously werent prepared for today's match and they had assumed they can just show up and win..!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            The subs will be Murray for Connolly, Bissouma for Mooy, Bong for Burn or Alzate
                            good call .... mr pothead

Comment

Brighton was very luck to play a Tottenham in freefall.

Potter is also insulting JB. It’s getting disgusting.

Comment

As a die hard Spurs fan it pains me to say, but Brighton were flawless today.
                                This is also bad as JB won't get minutes no more.

Comment

Working...
                                X