No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Ham trying to gift this to Brighton.

Comment

BrainFart moments by both headcoaches, taking out their most effective player with over 20min still left in the match..!! now its all up to whatever happens on pitch

ok
      grandpa equalizes..... big goal that
      3-3

Comment

damn watch VAR take the goal away...!!
        it looked like he barely handled the ball?

Comment

In total three horrible defensive blunders from West Ham, what a lucky bastard this Pothead is.

Comment

I can't believe how Brighton gets so lucky every single time, be it by not relegating due to goal difference last season to getting three mistakes from West Ham to tie this game.

Disgusting team and horrible players. The cycle of Potter and his genius tactics will thus continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              In total three horrible defensive blunders from West Ham, what a lucky bastard this Pothead is.
              true that..!!
              WH have completely switched off since removal of Antonio by their retarded coach..!! he was a massive threat...outlet on counters

Comment

Trossard is horrible! Did this guy actually play good in Belgium? No way he is better than Gholizadeh.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Trossard is horrible! Did this guy actually play good in Belgium? No way he is better than Gholizadeh.
                  True. But Trossard is Belgian..

Comment

idiotic foul top of the box
                    it seems as WH going outa their way to loose the game..

Comment

Cant believe West Ham gave away a 2 goal lead twice in this match. Theyre even more pathetic than this Potter team.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

if this ozgal pothead stays put .... Alireza really needs to gtfo dodge this summer..!!
                        anywhere would do ..!! if this jackasss clearly doesnt consider him a starter worthy after his recent brilliant performances and worldly goals ... then he never will..!!

Comment

The 2nd goal was the comedy of defensive errors by West Ham

Comment

Man as questionable as we all thought those two subs were, they clearly worked... From what I saw Schelotto and March played pretty well lol.. I hate to say it

That being said, ARJ should leave this team. He can do so much better than a bottom table EPL team

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Man as questionable as we all thought those two subs were, they clearly worked... From what I saw Schelotto and March played pretty well lol.. I hate to say it

That being said, ARJ should leave this team. He can do so much better than a bottom table EPL team
                              I was banking on March, Connolly, or Murray to be loaned out this winter transfer window, but with Izquirdo coming back from his injury and the two new signings, I just don't how Alireza gets playing time.

Match day rosters will be:
                              Ryan
                              Bernadro
                              Dunk
                              Wester
                              Montoya/Schlotto
                              Propper
                              Stephens
                              Mooy
                              Gross
                              Tossard
                              Maupay
                              Steele
                              Duffy
                              Lamptey/Schlotto
                              Allister
                              Alzate
                              March
                              Murray

Comment

I think that despite his professionalism, he should really be looking elsewhere. He's shown glimpses of his talent when he's been utilized, sometimes it just doesn't work out. Personally I'd love to see him try a different league, the Bundesliga would be really exciting. It's been a long time since we've had someone of JB's calibre play there.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X