No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't get how TF a player like Solly can even make the bench, Brighton already stacked with LBs and RBs. Solly cant play up the field to save his life cant even look the freak up for a decent cross.

Guess hometown boys lives matter but if anyone else has a take on wtf a coach may see in this guy please educate me.

Comment

Now that the title race is over for the PL, I can now shift to rooting for the bottom table teams to win and relegate BHA.
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        You guys are acting like JB is a difference maker.. I love the guy but he has proven on many occasions that he doesn't fit EPL.. I really hope the Ajax link is real and strong
        He got them a win against Bournemouth, tied against Chelsea and also assisted another goal against an opponent I can’t remember.

That’s literally the definition of a difference maker.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
          Please share. There must be more to why he’s not getting playing time.

Comment

I truly believe there has been an agreement between BHA and the next club that wants ARJ, that he will continue to practice with the team, but will not play for the remainder of the season, so he is not injured and ready for the next season and club. BHA know he will not be with the club next season and want to test the players they know will be with them in order to gauge who will stay and who will go. Both BHA and ARJ know this is best for both parties and want things to end professionally and on good terms. ARJ is a good player, but against top notch talent he is not great enough to carry a team from a relegation spot to a mid table team in the EPL. With a strong team around him, he could be a strong player with most teams.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
              DM me too

I think everyone wants to know.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Pothead could have literally forfeited the match today and would have gotten the same result. Another goal by Man U today and he would have actually benefited from forfeiting the game and not playing his team.

Comment

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/spor...x-link-2899355

In harfi ke Potter dar bareye JB mizane ye moshte chert o perte: mige ke nazdiktar be tarkibe aslie teame ta be nimkat.

Harfe manteghi nist, chon kesi jayaash raa rooye nimkat gerefte bayad jaygozine kesi baashe ke jaaye JB raa dar tarkibe asli gerefte.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

"Can't imagine that Jahanbakhsh has a lot of priority for PSV"

PSV starts preparing for the new season on Monday July 20, but which players will the new trainer Roger Schmidt have at his disposal? "It could very well be that no transfer has been made at all."

Due to the corona crisis, it is still highly questionable when the transfer market is gaining steam. If it is up to UEFA, the period that clubs can buy and sell players will be extended to Monday October 5. "Most market researchers expect that it will only really start in August or September," said PSV watcher Rik Elfrink. ,, PSV will certainly do a number of things, but I don't think it will be as busy as last season. That you will see that there are eight or nine incoming transfers, I don't believe that. ”

PSV still has a few gaps to fill in the back and in the midfield. Youth exponent Jorrit Hendrix has the desire to make a step, while PSV is still looking for a suitable left back and an extra right-footed central defender. ,, In addition, the keeper is a point of attention. What will Zoet do, what will Ruiter do, what will Unnerstall do? ”, Elfrink wonders. ,, The most logical would be that Zoet leaves, but that is not yet a done deal. Unnerstall was doing well for the corona crisis, but it remains to be seen whether he has an edge. He dropped some stitches while playing football, in which Zoet is a bit stronger. I think Unnerstall mainly showed itself as a reflex goalkeeper. That will be an interesting battle if both remain. ”

Keep an eye on Jahanbakhsh
                    PSV has things in order up front, although it became clear earlier this week that the Eindhoven team has an eye for attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh from Brighton & Hove Albion. "I think that is correct, that he is really in the picture, but I cannot imagine that this has a lot of priority," says Elfrink. “You now have many attackers on board, including Madueke. You can't bring it too quickly, but you shouldn't get in the way. You still have Bruma looking for a second chance, Malen coming back, Lammers is still there. Romero is also looking for revenge, that is a boy who comes here for the second time and wants to succeed. You also have Gakpo for the side. That's quite a few players up front. ”

**: translated by Google Translate

https://www.ed.nl/psv/kan-me-niet-vo...eeft~aab7d0e7/
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Looks like he's done in Brighton:

https://twitter.com/Alirezajb7/statu...95760707244032

Comment

Did nisfejahan told you about the rumour? Can you dm me too please
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I want in on the rumour too please.

DM me!
                          Support Iran until the end

Comment

Guys, the only reason Ali is not playing is the coach. Don't listen to any rumours please.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              Guys, the only reason Ali is not playing is the coach. Don't listen to any rumours please.
                              Thank you for clarifying that.

Comment

Hope he moves to either Ajax or PSV, he will do great there. Holland really suits him, and more importantly Ajax and PSV play better football than any bottom EPL club with their kick and rush football.

Comment

Working...
                                X