X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1
    full time
    BHA better side in 1st half
    WH in the 2nd, had a clear PK waived off and had a fantastic chance to wrap up all points in the dying seconds

as things stand, ARJ will continue to be frozen out ..... if he doesnt get on team sheet for the Cup match coming up midweek, then the message would be loud and clear that he isnt wanted ..!

Comment

One about Brighton so far this season. They are a much better team and play a more exciting game than last season. Graham Potter's magic can already be felt. I see them finishing 11th/12th this season.

Comment

When a player gets transferred to another team, who pays the players salary? For examle, Jahanbakhsh earns 2.6 Million Pounds per season. If he were to go back to dutch league, would he still get paid that salary?

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
          When a player gets transferred to another team, who pays the players salary? For examle, Jahanbakhsh earns 2.6 Million Pounds per season. If he were to go back to dutch league, would he still get paid that salary?
          i think, normally the loanee club has to front the wages only..! ?
          obviously avoid paying any transfer fee and often given an option to buy @loan's ending at a pre-set (usually a good price) transfer fee..!
          if i know better, even the elite of Dutch football are too cheap to pay their players anywhere near to 2.6mil wages, so i have a feeling he is also being asked to take a pay-cut too..? hence his decision to stay put and collect good pay even if not played many minutes..!! ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
            if its a loan move then yes he is entitled to his contract. How brighton split that up with the team he gets loaned to is their business but the total is the same for him

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i think, normally the loanee club has to front the wages only..! ?
              obviously avoid paying any transfer fee and often given an option to buy @loan's ending at a pre-set (usually a good price) transfer fee..!
              if i know better, even the elite of Dutch football are too cheap to pay their players anywhere near to 2.6mil wages, so i have a feeling he is also being asked to take a pay-cut too..? hence his decision to stay put and collect good pay even if not played many minutes..!! ?
              Indeed, very plausible. A lot of Dutch players coming back on loan take huge cuts in their salary. I know some players that did not wanted to transfer on loan to the Netherlands just for this reason, they ended up rarher going to Spain to play for a team struggling to stay in the La Liga.

Comment

He would not take a pay cut in a loan. Brighton would pay some percentage and the team hes being loaned too would pay the rest, in additional to a small loan fee usually between 1-3 million EU

Comment

Why not go to a mid Table Bundesliga Team...what is the sense of having him not even in the squad but also not loaning him out or selling him?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It's funny to see arguements over jahanbakhsh's destiny at brighton while he himself doesn't give a shit

Comment

Dont know how to upload a picture but here is what Locadia posted on instagram 1h ago.
                      «*Not the result we wanted today but we still unbeaten. Ali keep your head up bro, and the rest of course also*»
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Rg1xDI...=1aadijqxn364k

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                        Dont know how to upload a picture but here is what Locadia posted on instagram 1h ago.
                        «*Not the result we wanted today but we still unbeaten. Ali keep your head up bro, and the rest of course also*»
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Rg1xDI...=1aadijqxn364k
                        nice of him. He went through the same crap with brighton for months before he threatened to leave to bundesliga if he didnt get more playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          He would not take a pay cut in a loan. Brighton would pay some percentage and the team hes being loaned too would pay the rest, in additional to a small loan fee usually between 1-3 million EU
                          Only if Brighton is willing to, they are obliged to pay him his salary while he is at the club, but as part of a loan agreement that is not always the case. Some players opt to take a salary cut as so they can get more playing time at a smaller club.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                            Only if Brighton is willing to, they are obliged to pay him his salary while he is at the club, but as part of a loan agreement that is not always the case. Some players opt to take a salary cut as so they can get more playing time at a smaller club.
                            It’s his contract so their wouldn’t be a cut in his wages , the agreement would be who would pay his wages if he goes out on loan. Sometimes it’S a mixture of the two clubs or one of them takes control.

Comment

I am interested in what Potter’s reasons are for not having ARJ in his squad so far. I am guessing his first game will be the League Cup game away at Bristol Rovers on the 27th August.

Comment

Contemplating on going to go watch their game at Man City on the 31st but based on the past two games he might not even be in the squad [emoji2357]

Comment

Working...
                                X