No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I'm here for my take of the exciting and highly talented Brighton team this week!

What an absolutely monster performance by Webster. His stats were absolutely dashing and the penalty he gave away was so beautiful as well. A true English talent and he definitely deserves the price tag and a 90 overall in FIFA!!!!!!!!!

OMG Bong is such an amazing player! He may even be good enough to get onto teams such as Aftabe sazi Baluchistan as a starter!

Comment

Chelsea could not keep up the high tempo and still retain their composure in front of goal. After the lucky penalty decision Chelsea did not need to.

It was not as hazardous as normal Chelsea games.

Comment

brighton without a win in SEVEN pL matches, since opening day win vs watford.
        I sincerely hope this pathetic club with their braindead fans get relegated, and I am pretty optimistic it will happen.
        with ARJ nowhere to be found, think fans will have to start looking for new scapegoat now, no perseus?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          After the "lucky penalty" decision Chelsea did not need to.
          There was nothing lucky about that penalty. Only a masterclass of defending from the beloved 20m pound signing

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            Chelsea could not keep up the high tempo and still retain their composure in front of goal. After the lucky penalty decision Chelsea did not need to.

It was not as hazardous as normal Chelsea games.
            LUCKY?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7zvHu09oM

what part of this was lucky. Maybe you are on crack cocaine,we dont know...but no part of this was lucky. Webster wit ha horrible touch/pass and then a clumsy ridiculous challenge which the commentator couldnt believe.

if that was ARJ you would be shitting on him, be honest. Since webster is english signing he gets a free pass.

You have just proven you have zero credibility with this statement.

Comment

I just for back from the match. Chelsea deserved the victory but Brighton weren't too bad especially in the first half. Most disappointing part was that Potter didn't ask JB to warm up at all in the second half, it was as if he was just in the squad due to the high number of injuries and there was no plan for him to come on whatsoever unless one of their forward players got injured. I don't know how fit he is but I don't think he will get many chances to be honest, Knowing how professional he is, I hope he fights on and tries to prove Potter wrong.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                There was nothing lucky about that penalty. Only a masterclass of defending from the beloved 20m pound signing
                It was a dive

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  watched the last 12 min or so
                  BHA/pothead's team seem to be still trying to play the same way and looking awful clueless, slow and toothless, especially in the attacking 3rd of the pitch..!
                  this style of play and formation simply doesn't suit to style of play and offensive strength of Ali and he looks very likely to be shone away from pitch time otherwise, unless an emergency situation forces pothead's hand, or trash minutes few and far in between..!
                  TBH, even if afforded meaningful playing minutes, I highly doubt he would have all that much of an impact either, if he is forced to adhere to current playing tactics of pothead..!
                  im fairly sure Pothead will remain secure in his job till end of this season or @ a very least close to it .....?? i can only see him being shittcanned if BHA are in a tight spot battling it out near the DropZone towards the end of the season, otherwise he is more likely to remain in charge next year too, be it likely in championship..!!
                  our only hope now for ARJ's inclusion in 1st team is only if the Losses mount up quickly for BHA and Pothead be forced to rethink his offensive strategy and add a more direct approach to his attack for sake of variety and unpredictability and for lucrative league survival and self-preservation if nothing else..!
                  by then probably Ali is gonna be shipped out.... HOPEFULLY...!!
                  I actually wish JB is not played till half-season.
                  having seen the shambles of a team BHA is, I'm not too sure JB can do much anyway.

and on the off chance that he does get to play, there will be a ton of expectations from him to turn over a Messi like performance and probably expect him to score a hat-trick all of a sudden!
                  Which piles up even more pressure on the lad .... which in turn gives fuel to those who dont like him.

No.
                  I hope he is not brought in and either sold or loaned away to another club (preferably a Dutch one).
                  win-win for all. even BHA.

Comment

EVERYONE HE HAS NOT EVEN PLAYED A SINGLE MINUTE THIS SEASON CLOSE THIS THREAD UNTIL HE PLAYS IM TIRED OF COMING ON HERE THINKING HES PLAYING ONLY TO FIND A BUNCH OF IRRELEVANT ASS POSTS ABOUT HE NEEDS TIME, HES UNLUCKY, AND THE COACH FOR 124 PAGES😂😂😂!!!!!!!

Comment

but once again ... and seriously, I am asking just what goes on in training sessions that THESE chaps get the nod?

Either that all these guys suddenly turn into world class players with precise passing, dribbling, shooting, pace, ... (all of which is really not shown in real matches) or just that JB is not doing anything. literally.
                      How horrible should JB be doing (almost as if he squats in the middle of the pitch and plays "ye ghol do ghol" while everyone else runs about and kicks the ball? ANYTHING outside of this, I just cant explain his exclusion from the squad.

Comment

I watched the game on my flight today. Brighton has no place in EPL.

I also noticed one player playing with No. 7 jersey. Wasn’t that ARJ number?
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          but once again ... and seriously, I am asking just what goes on in training sessions that THESE chaps get the nod?

Either that all these guys suddenly turn into world class players with precise passing, dribbling, shooting, pace, ... (all of which is really not shown in real matches) or just that JB is not doing anything. literally.
                          How horrible should JB be doing (almost as if he squats in the middle of the pitch and plays "ye ghol do ghol" while everyone else runs about and kicks the ball? ANYTHING outside of this, I just cant explain his exclusion from the squad.
                          Could be a numerous things, just like the Albanian fucker who simply dropped Olympiacos' topscorer Ansarifard overnight. It seems to happen more often to our players though (also Rezaei at Brugge). But it seems like Potter doesn't like him in general, and he's not ''wanted'' by Potter. So there is no place for JB in this team (wrong team and ill-fitting environment), it has nothing to do with his real capabilities.

Comment

To be honest, JB would not have made much of a difference in this game. BHA is just pure crap. Their fans are idiots if they think this team will amount to anything with or without JB. The players have no quality. The coach does not either. A better coach could put on a more respectable show, at least against the bottom half of the table.

They got lucky they did not relegate last year. Barring a gigantic miracle, they are headed there this year.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

^ I agree. BHA has the typical qualities of the championship league. Fast and physical and not much else.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                                I watched the game on my flight today. Brighton has no place in EPL.

I also noticed one player playing with No. 7 jersey. Wasn’t that ARJ number?
                                ARJ is number 16

Comment

Working...
                                X