No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, why are you so harsh towards Persus. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

Comment

They don't like someone offering a different point of view, I guess.

I always look for his input to understand why ARJ is not getting play time. Our collective behavior in this thread towards the English members of this board really disgusts me. Malkay already complained of the blatant racism and feeling unwelcome.

Comment

If anything I've never seen the poor guy (Persus) say anything offensive or wrong. I always love to read his comments. Please guyse, be nice. If anything he's probably the only one with an unbiased opinion here.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          If anything I've never seen the poor guy (Persus) say anything offensive or wrong. I always love to read his comments. Please guyse, be nice. If anything he's probably the only one with an unbiased opinion here.
          All I said was that he was trolling... Mainly tipped me over when he said "The Albion will have lots of Australian supporters, not so sure about Iranian?" Out of the blue, completely off topic. It's not wrong, it's not offensive, but in that context it's textbook trolling since it's on a Persian football forum...

Sure I couldn't have cared less about BHA 15 months ago, but after learning some of the history, getting to know the team's mentality, and with Potter as manager I've really grown to like them and it's a bonus if ARJ is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            The Albion will have lots of Australian supporters, not so sure about Iranian?
            When u post stuff like this and have gained a reputation as a "troll" from other BRIGHTON support, note Brighton, not just Team Melli PFDC supporters, its hard to not get a little upset.

Who even posts stuff like this without trying to spite an entire forum? Perseus has had some informative posts in the past and I still find him to be a somewhat valuable member, but
            posts like this are why some of us are biting back.

Nonetheless, he hasn't truly broken any of the forum rules.... yet

Comment

Comment

ARJ seems to at least not be worried.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Their new kit is much better than last year one

Comment

Already he's not on the bench, what;s going to happen when Izquierdo comes back, yikes.

Comment

JB will surely make it as the team's official jester

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        When u post stuff like this and have gained a reputation as a "troll" from other BRIGHTON support, note Brighton, not just Team Melli PFDC supporters, its hard to not get a little upset.
                        Who even posts stuff like this without trying to spite an entire forum? Perseus has had some informative posts in the past and I still find him to be a somewhat valuable member, but
                        posts like this are why some of us are biting back.
                        Nonetheless, he hasn't truly broken any of the forum rules.... yet

"The Albion will have lots of Australian supporters, not so sure about Iranian?"

Can you explain to us, in what context this was brought up, and how it's meant to be offensive, or trolling, in any way?

I'm honestly not understanding what happened. I didn't see the initial discussion that lead to that comment, so to me, it just looks like his opinion / guess that Albion will have more Australian supporters than Iranian. - I just don't see yet, what is wrong with this comment.

I've also never seen him post anything remotely insulting in this forum. He doesn't praise Jahanbakhsh, or regard him as one of BHA's top players, because he's not biased like most of the members here, and he's actually right. AJ is not one of their top players right now, because he hasn't proven himself (regardless of why / defensive system under CH last season, he just hasn't been able to prove himself).

The fact that you guys are calling Perseus names, and making these claims about him, seems like an overreaction to me.

Comment

Comment

These pictures of him laughing and joking around are a good sign , he seems more relaxed than last season. The amount of times on the pitch last year there looked like tension between him and his team mates.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                              "The Albion will have lots of Australian supporters, not so sure about Iranian?"

Can you explain to us, in what context this was brought up, and how it's meant to be offensive, or trolling, in any way?

I'm honestly not understanding what happened. I didn't see the initial discussion that lead to that comment, so to me, it just looks like his opinion / guess that Albion will have more Australian supporters than Iranian. - I just don't see yet, what is wrong with this comment.

I've also never seen him post anything remotely insulting in this forum. He doesn't praise Jahanbakhsh, or regard him as one of BHA's top players, because he's not biased like most of the members here, and he's actually right. AJ is not one of their top players right now, because he hasn't proven himself (regardless of why / defensive system under CH last season, he just hasn't been able to prove himself).

The fact that you guys are calling Perseus names, and making these claims about him, seems like an overreaction to me.
                              Please read the posts on the previous page, such as Oreosx11's post about Perseus. I agree that those who are calling Perseus names are overreacting, but those who call out his trolling have a right to do so.

Comment

When you consider Dale Stepehens a PL level player, you know you're trolling.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X