No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone explain the love Brighton fans have for Stevens?
    I really don't get it. The guy is invincible to them, but he' more invisible then anything else.

Comment

How many times was he just standing wide open and didnt get the ball today?
      Hats off to JB, I would be so pissed off with teammates like these and such an amateur trainer
      I am so happy that he is Brighton’s #1 earner, at least he is getting paid good money

Comment

Incredible. Much deserved. Alireza is the only guy on this team who can make a pass, and he comes off. Alzate has been dreadful and I have no idea why he is at RB, I feel sorry for him. Stephens is absolutely horrible and has proven it time and time again.

This team is in shambles, and I think other EPL teams will be looking at Alireza and seeing a player who can contribute to a quality side. He should comfortably slide into a mid-table team in England, but this team is looking like they will go down. Hopefully he keeps his head up and keeps playing like he has been.
        ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

I love how that solitary BHA supporter who was talking trash about ARJ (i think his name was BHAFC actually) is completely MIA after ARJs first score and Bicycle kick.

I wonder what he thinks about potterball now?
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            I’ve got Bournemouth and Villa in a double . Bloody villa losing
            Sorry lads I should have given you all this tip was an 8/1 double

Comment

That feeling that you tried your best...

Comment

Idk what Potter is thinking with his lineups. Has he kept the same lineup for more than 2 games?
                Brighton's best lineup is -
                Ryan - Montoya - Duffy - Dunk - Bernando - Propper - Alzate - Mooy - Alireza - Trossard - Maupay.
                WTF IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND lol

Comment

Mooys stats as a winger are dreadful but as a CAM he is pretty good yet Potter keeps playing him the wings
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

JB is in a wrong team man, even if he is starter he should leave. This team doesnt play offensiv beautiful football, thats bot a place for him.

I become sick watching Brighton play, someone would never become football fan if he starts by watching brighton matches

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      Idk what Potter is thinking with his lineups. Has he kept the same lineup for more than 2 games?
                      Brighton's best lineup is -
                      Ryan - Montoya - Duffy - Dunk - Bernando - Propper - Alzate - Mooy - Alireza - Trossard - Maupay.
                      WTF IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND lol
                      yea man, not only that, he tinkers with his formation and tactics way too fking much too..!!
                      it would be hard for any team to gain any consistency and confidence going do so..!much less a mostly budget club looking primarily to survive relegation and gradually developing into more ..! his brand of approach to coaching and game plans woulda made far more sense if he was managing a big, rich club with a far greater quality and depth in their squad..!
                      he's alienated too many key squad players by playing favorites to others and freezing them out of the playing squad too long and frequently ... now that late season fatigue and injuries have become a bigger factor he'd find it hard to incorporate those folks into his team (some of which who've been disheartened enough to leave the club already on loans elsewhere or looking to exit as soon as a viable alternative becomes available..! )

like i said a month back by midseason his EPL Honeymoon period will be over and his prefered tactics and tendencies become common knowledge to all other EPL coaches and they will develop tactics to counter and neutralize his BHA..!! then it would become much harder for BHA to attain enough positive results in order to steer them away from the invitable late season, relegation dogfight....!

his team has already dropped a handful of key survival points in the last two matches vs likely relegation contenders and there are a few more similarly challenging but must win ties up on the immediate horizon and those would require a more realistic game approaches and gritty performances from his players in order turn into valuable survival points..!
                      Today BHA played well enough and if it wasnt for some lucky and some phenomenal saves from BM young keeper, they probably woulda/shoulda taken at least a point from todays game..! but going 2-0 down, i thought it was foolish to sub out a sharp playing and lively winger in ARJ and instead bringing in (connolly) who a lightweight, midget striker and more n more looking to be outa his depth in EPL and a championship player at best and a an average, safety-first, defensive winger in solly march who is clearly going to be rusty from his injury layoff ..! he really needed to instead yank out the badly struggling gross and scrappy ass, vision-less stephens and bring in a decent AM in bissouma to partner up Mooy in middle of pitch and Trossard to pose another wing threat on LW... and then possibly throw in Murray late on in the box and set fly crosses into the box for him to latch on to and get back in this game..!

Comment

Brighton's issue right now is exactly the same as last year. They need a replacement for Stephens. They don't have CDM which can be physical and also be enough of an offensive threat that the opposing teams don't leave them wide open and double team Brighton's attackers instead.

Propper also has no business starting regularly. Bissouma, Alzate can do what he does better.

Comment

Masaleye aslie Brighton ine ke yek noke hamleye dorost o hesabi nadarand.

Haminjoori toop raa az yek soy be yek sooye digar mifrestan va hich kas dar NOKE hamle dar OMGH kaar nemikone ke be golzani beresand.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Masaleye aslie Brighton ine ke yek noke hamleye dorost o hesabi nadarand.

Haminjoori toop raa az yek soy be yek sooye digar mifrestan va hich kas dar NOKE hamle dar OMGH kaar nemikone ke be golzani beresand.
                            not so sure about that ... Maupay is often present and works hard to be a quick outlet option for their offense and a decent enough of a finisher if given proper service, in and around the box. If they wanted a more stationary scoring threat in the box , then they got Murray ...! The real problem is the dreaded possession-heavy Pothead Ball which is mostly about staying it narrow and try to sideway pass it in small triangles Slowly up n down the pitch and awful adamant about playing it from the back Every fking time, rather than using the full width of the pitch and/or occasionally releasing a ball over the top for Neal or one of the wingers to run on to, hence keep in check and leave guessing the often highly advanced full team presses of the opposition who just crowd up the BHA half and look for a missed pass or a loose ball to pounce on and hit them with a quick counter goal..!

to efficiently run pothead ball you need top class and composure and visionary CMs and Stephens certainly aint it..!! but Pothead and BHA Fans seem to have a huge hard-on for him so unless he is suspended or struggling they keep playing him..!! while in reality that guy is only good as a deep lying defensive destroyer type DM..! he can't see passed his nose and more than 1 immediate-vicinity pass ahead, so good luck waiting on him to release a decent searching ball forward for attackers to run on to..!
                            also he needs to stop over-passing the ball in the opponents final 3rd of the pitch and give the green light for attackers to take a freaking shot at goal once even a small opening presents itself...good things happens for them when they're more direct and wide in their attacking approach..!!

I suppose they still could use another high caliber, big size targetman, since Connonly seems a failed experiment but they really can't afford to lure a sure bet Proven Scorer and tbf, they still have a couple of decent options out on loans whom i suppose they could recall..!!?

if they dont add any more points to their tally in the next 2-3, then they'll be heading straight for relegation ..!

Comment

Looking at this purely from the point of our player ARJ, this was the last game before the transfer window closes. I said before he has to play in these 3 key games and he started 2 of 3 games, albeit being one of the first players hauled off. Whether we like how the team play or not, he is more of a first team player now than he was all of last year. I don't think he's moving anywhere in the next couple of days, unless the club or coach want rid of him and there are no signs of this.

As far the team's performances and this talk of relegation... it's just not gonna happen. They still have favourable fixtures and play better football / create more clearcut goalscoring chances than any other teams around them at the bottom end of the table. If performances for all team remain consistent to what we've seen so far this season, the results should even out and they'll move up the table. They're equalling or outperforming their opponents in quality of chances in most games this season. Quite simply, their points tally and position in the table is not justified.

Norwich will go down. They're not the worst performing side but they're too far behind, too reliant on goals from one player and have the least experienced squad in the league.

Then it's 2 from Villa, Bournemouth and West Ham. Newcastle should be in that group but they've been stealing points all season and a quite an anomaly in the table. Even with 30 points their safety isn't assured. They might finish 17 but I wouldn't be surprised if they get relegated still.

I still tip BHA to finish above all of those teams. That's 15th place minimum. It's not exactly great but they're not the relegation fodder that most of you seem to think.

Watford despite their loss to Villa look like they've turned a corner under Pearson and will climb away from it. Palace, Burnley and Southampton should also be fine. BHA might finish above Palace too. Let's see though.

Comment

The main problem is that Potty wants to play a style that he does not have the personnel for (with or without JB). The fact that he has not realized that yet, is a testament to his idiocy. How he hoodwinked the management to give him a 5 year contract is a testament to their idiocy.

He needs at least 2-3 players who can implement this style. Most of all a CAM who can see the field and can open defenses up.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X