No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still hope he can go to Bundesliga, I think that would be such a good fit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Agar JB bere Ajax bayad bebinim kodom az bazikonhaaye bashgaah mimonan: Tagliafico 100% bashgaah raa tark mikone, Ziyech ke mire Chelsea,

Onana va Van de Beek ham shayad beran. Omidvaram in team ziyaad zaif nashe agar Jahanbakhsh bere onja.
      Ajax has more than 200 million on their account
      So they can intercept any loss of quality with ease.

But Ajax i also the most openly Israel supporting club i know, maybe that would make a transfer of an Iranian player unlikely?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Correction ; 254 million
        https://www.parool.nl/sport/ajax-hee...isie~b85f29de/
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Brighton was the wrong decision. he needs a club where the coach prefers offensive tactics. but I would stay in England and not give up. Mo Salah also took time to assert himself.
          If he does not want to stay in England, then I would change to the Bundesliag and not to Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            The coach has been an a$$ to him but honestly for his price tag he was quite dissapointing, Remember the first season he had reasonable playing time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            He had playing time but alot of it was out of position in a very compact system. He was never going to be his best in such a situation.
            At one point he got 3 games in a row and was getting better, but I think he got injured and then went to Asian Cup and it wasn't the same since then.

Comment

Ajax would be perfect for Jahanbakhsh but I doubt it will happen considering their links with Israel. So i'm hoong he'll move to PSV, he can be a star in both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Ajax would be perfect for Jahanbakhsh but I doubt it will happen considering their links with Israel. So i'm hoong he'll move to PSV, he can be a star in both teams.
                That stuff doesn't matter (and shouldn't). Look into who owns Brighton.

Comment

The 'Ajax won't buy JB because they support Israel' thing is BS because Ajax already made an official offer 2 years ago but AZ refused to let him go then. There were so many Moroccan, muslim players who have played for Ajax too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    The 'Ajax won't buy JB because they support Israel' thing is BS because Ajax already made an official offer 2 years ago but AZ refused to let him go then. There were so many Moroccan, muslim players who have played for Ajax too.
                    The political situation between Israel and Iran is much different than with any other muslin country. Basically you have two countries that boycott each other. It could be a factor for Ajax eventually not buying Jahanbakhsh, though not necessarily ofcourse.

Comment

I don't get this "JB is not a good fit for EPL" stuff. Based on what?!! I think he will do very well in an EPL club that is not coached and managed by imbeciles.

But then again, who would want to live on that miserable rainy island, if you can live in Spain, Italy, or even Germany and make the same amount of money.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        I don't get this "JB is not a good fit for EPL" stuff. Based on what?!! I think he will do very well in an EPL club that is not coached and managed by imbeciles.

But then again, who would want to live on that miserable rainy island, if you can live in Spain, Italy, or even Germany and make the same amount of money.
                        Which team would set up plans suitable to JB's playing style?

Most of the bottom half of EPL relies on pace merchant African wingers or tanky strikers.

Most midtable teams have set systems/ideologies like Burnley or Everton.

Thr only teams that provide enough support for Jahanbakhsh to play wide are in the top 8 and lets be honest regardless of how much Potter/Hughton ruined JBs playing time he hasnt shown he belongs at that level statistics wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          The political situation between Israel and Iran is much different than with any other muslin country. Basically you have two countries that boycott each other. It could be a factor for Ajax eventually not buying Jahanbakhsh, though not necessarily ofcourse.
                          As long as its separated from football its not an issue.

Every Team Melli player so far has gotten along great with any Israeli teammate at a club. The few times they refused to play with Israeli teams it was because they were worried it would cause trouble for family in Iran.

As long as our players can hold that positive reputation I think its not a problem. I'm pretty certain last season Beram Kayal was one of Jahanbakhsh's closer friends in the squad. As long as they stay professional(both sides) it should not limit any potential sale.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Which team would set up plans suitable to JB's playing style?

Most of the bottom half of EPL relies on pace merchant African wingers or tanky strikers.

Most midtable teams have set systems/ideologies like Burnley or Everton.

Thr only teams that provide enough support for Jahanbakhsh to play wide are in the top 8 and lets be honest regardless of how much Potter/Hughton ruined JBs playing time he hasnt shown he belongs at that level statistics wise.
                            I agree that most English teams that are managed by English coaches still play a kick and run, very similar to our own bezan ziresh style, albeit with faster more physically fit players.

But that leaves plenty of teams left. One of my favorites are the Wolves, which would suit him very well. I think he would also fit Arsenal.

The problem with Potter, and by extension Brighton management, is that he wants to play a style that he does not have the personnel for. He wants to play like Barcelona, with run of the mill English players. Added to it, he clearly does not understand what makes a system like Barcelona work, but he is foolishly pretending like he does.

Never gonna work, with or without JB. Its like trying to win the NASCAR with a Toyota Tercel.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              I agree that most English teams that are managed by English coaches still play a kick and run, very similar to our own bezan ziresh style, albeit with faster more physically fit players.

But that leaves plenty of teams left. One of my favorites are the Wolves, which would suit him very well. I think he would also fit Arsenal.

The problem with Potter, and by extension Brighton management, is that he wants to play a style that he does not have the personnel for. He wants to play like Barcelona, with run of the mill English players. Added to it, he clearly does not understand what makes a system like Barcelona work, but he is foolishly pretending like he does.

Never gonna work, with or without JB. Its like trying to win the NASCAR with a Toyota Tercel.
                              I'd argue JB is better suited to Barca style Potter wants to play than his teammmates. If Potter knew what he was doing a Barcelona 4-3-3 would have Trossard, Maupau/Connelly and Jahanbakhsh up top.

Gross and Mooy have no place that far up in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Ajax fans (no surprise their) aren't all too happy that their club is intrested in ARJ. They call him mediocre and not good enough for their team.

Didn't expect any positive sounds out of their mouths and rational thinking it would still be a good move for him.

Right wingers at both teams (Ajax & PSV) ;

Ajax;
                                Ziyech (sold)
                                Neres
                                Babel (loan ended)
                                Labyad
                                Promes
                                Noa Lang (transferlist)
                                Tadic (CAN play their)

PSV;
                                Doan (ARJ much better)
                                Madueke (talent, no starter i think)
                                Ihattaren (talent, no starter i think)
                                Bruma (can play the left side)
                                Gakpo (talent, can play left flank)
                                Malen (more of an striker)

So if you ask me, ARJ would be a regular starter at both teams!
                                At PSV:
                                Doan - hasn't proven anything yet, so highly possible that he will be benched next season
                                Madueke - really young still, will not be a starter the whole season
                                Ihattaran - Was already a starter last year and is one of Europe's biggest talents, plays either as AM or RW
                                Bruma - Had a shit season last year and had shit seasons before that for other clubs. Apparently once a great talent.
                                Gapko - Probably will be a starter on the left flank
                                Malen - If not sold, starting striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X